+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXHAUSTING WAITING for PPR after REMEDICALS of 2004 BACKLOG cases .........

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
To Khan's,

I can understand ur feelings. It is really injustice...
with u and with us.

kur761

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
PILLOT OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-09-2007
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
AOR Received.
22-10-2007
IELTS Request
11-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-03-2010
Med's Request
14-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-07-2011 & CHC London office rvd. on 25-07-2011
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
PPR RVD ON 08-03-2012 PPs. SENT 12/03/12 CHC RVD 13/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Status has been changed to "DM" & Canadian address has also been updated.
LANDED..........
11-06-2012
noman said:
To Kur761,

Congratulations , It means CHC has strated working now. :D

Thanks Noman n INSHALLAH U will also get it very soon.

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Thanku kur761 for your warm wish.

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khans said:
Dr muneer,Irfan bhai,Rahi

Today is 14 of march and now my medical is expired.Uptill now not a single update from CIC.

I have lost one more precious year of my life.I think i am the only one on this forum whose remedical is expired.

Cant do any thing except waiting .....waiting.....and waiting

Khan's
don't worry .Allah has a better planning 4 u in this way.......

Rahi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2004
Med's Request
29-02-2011
Med's Done....
04-03-2011
Passport Req..
14-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2012
LANDED..........
28-02-2012
Do not worry u will get good news very soon. Canadian immigration is a waiting game. I waited for 8 years, now waiting for PR Cards, it takes 35 working days. 19 months is official waiting time when you apply for citizenship after completing 3 years. And believe me life in Canada is very tough. Jobs are very difficult even lower grade. Now there is a test and 40 hours course for security job, a favorite job for Pakistanis so far. If you want to improve ur qualification, cost is too much.
Things are very costly, a bread (double rote) for breakfast cost 2.5 dollars (Pak Rs. 225) Milk is Pak Rs 150/liter. Fruit and vegetable are real luxury here. I used to (have to) purchase Bananas for my kids and cost is $1.75 per KG (Rs 160) and only 5 to 6 bananas make one Kilo, Local Bus fare is 3.25 $ (Rs. 300) for 2 hours only and so on.
Rethink ur options and do not depress, things are not as rosy as seems.

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
30 mar2010/16mar 2011(remed)
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
13 April with remedical form
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
don't worry .Allah has a better planning 4 u in this way......

Thanx dr muneer

wq

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Rahi said:
Do not worry u will get good news very soon. Canadian immigration is a waiting game. I waited for 8 years, now waiting for PR Cards, it takes 35 working days. 19 months is official waiting time when you apply for citizenship after completing 3 years. And believe me life in Canada is very tough. Jobs are very difficult even lower grade. Now there is a test and 40 hours course for security job, a favorite job for Pakistanis so far. If you want to improve ur qualification, cost is too much.
Things are very costly, a bread (double rote) for breakfast cost 2.5 dollars (Pak Rs. 225) Milk is Pak Rs 150/liter. Fruit and vegetable are real luxury here. I used to (have to) purchase Bananas for my kids and cost is $1.75 per KG (Rs 160) and only 5 to 6 bananas make one Kilo, Local Bus fare is 3.25 $ (Rs. 300) for 2 hours only and so on.
DEAR,

I 100 PERCENT AGREE WITH YOU this is very depressing situation in canada in pakistan iam in SSGC what a life, in pakistan but now in canada its very very bad. my phone number is 647-859-5536 waqas.

wq

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
drmunir said:
Study remarks of Rahi & Wq. 100% correct. I m in Brampton with same circumstances . No job . canada system is horrible 4 newcommer.
Dear dr. munir, the only option is to pray to GOD for all of us who entered Canada for good future prospectus, really the thing is that the life is very tough as the time passes u will be like a machine that starts at a certain time and turned off, pray to allah with best hopes..

take care

regards
waqas qureshi

Rahi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2004
Med's Request
29-02-2011
Med's Done....
04-03-2011
Passport Req..
14-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2012
LANDED..........
28-02-2012
I passed the Central Superior Services Examination (CSS) in Pakistan, thousands of Pakistani youth dreaming about it, and were in Pakistan Customs, now at a very senior level after 23 years of service. The size of home I own in Lahore, cost approx 2 Million $ (20 Crore Rs) here.
Now in the age of 47 (immigration process took 8 years) I cannot afford a 4 or 5 years university degree in Canada and that too very expensive. I need immediate job here to survive with high cost and ratio of 1:92 Rupee dollar. Even job like general laborer, driver etc are hard to find. The official cost of a driving license is 125 $ ( approx Rs. 11,000) and you must need driving lessons as well cost is 150 to 250 dollars.
I am writing this not to discourage anyone but I hope it well give relief to the guys dying for CHC call.

wq

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Rahi said:
I passed the Central Superior Services Examination (CSS) in Pakistan, thousands of Pakistani youth dreaming about it, and were in Pakistan Customs, now at a very senior level after 23 years of service. The size of home I own in Lahore, cost approx 2 Million $ (20 Crore Rs) here.
Now in the age of 47 (immigration process took 8 years) I cannot afford a 4 or 5 years university degree in Canada and that too very expensive. I need immediate job here to survive with high cost and ratio of 1:92 Rupee dollar. Even job like general laborer, driver etc are hard to find. The official cost of a driving license is 125 $ ( approx Rs. 11,000) and you must need driving lessons as well cost is 150 to 250 dollars.
I am writing this not to discourage anyone but I hope it well give relief to the guys dying for CHC call.
I THINK if u r settled in pakistan then u should thing atleast thing 10 times before coming to Canada and struggle for what, i cant understand till now may be in future......

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rahi said:
Rahi said:

The life is not so miserable here in Canada as described by you.
I think the life will be more easy for you if you stop converting the C$ to Rs.
What do you think about your earning average $2500/month which equals to RS 2,28,000/month.
Good Luck

Ario

Nov 12, 2010
Agreed with Kanamen
Life is not so miserable ,and the picture these guys are painting is not new ,we (including the people who are now complaining) have read these kind of postings before, nevertheless people are still applying.In all fairness Dr Munir has just arrived ,hardly a month ago . In my opinion ,not enough time to pass a judgement on a country. ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO HAVE PATIENCE. Some people have found success in Canada;take it as a challenge that you have overcome.At this stage ,complaining will not help.

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Dear friends,

I got this reply from CHC London on my status query.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

For Federal Skilled Worker applicants who applied before February 27, 2008:

We have received enough Federal Skilled Worker applications since February 27, 2008 to reach our immigration levels for the next two years. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis. Therefore, few Federal Skilled Worker applications received before February 27, 2008 will be processed this year or next.

The exception is the small number of cases where federal skilled worker applicants have already received instructions to undergo their medical examinations. These applicants should receive a final decision within 12 months of completing their medical examination.

The Action Plan for Faster Immigration has helped reduce application backlogs and wait times. Before the Action Plan was introduced, Canada had a backlog of over 640,000 people in the federal skilled worker category waiting as long as six years to be processed. In just three years, we've been able to get more than 300,000 people out of the lineup - that's close to half those who were waiting.

When a Federal Skilled Worker application is due for assessment, our office will send a letter asking the applicant to submit updated information in support of the application. This new information will be reviewed by an immigration officer who will determine if you meet the requirements for immigration.

Please wait until you receive this letter before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

bisialayo

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
noman said:
Dear friends,

I got this reply from CHC London on my status query.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

For Federal Skilled Worker applicants who applied before February 27, 2008:

We have received enough Federal Skilled Worker applications since February 27, 2008 to reach our immigration levels for the next two years. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis. Therefore, few Federal Skilled Worker applications received before February 27, 2008 will be processed this year or next.

The exception is the small number of cases where federal skilled worker applicants have already received instructions to undergo their medical examinations. These applicants should receive a final decision within 12 months of completing their medical examination.

The Action Plan for Faster Immigration has helped reduce application backlogs and wait times. Before the Action Plan was introduced, Canada had a backlog of over 640,000 people in the federal skilled worker category waiting as long as six years to be processed. In just three years, we've been able to get more than 300,000 people out of the lineup - that's close to half those who were waiting.

When a Federal Skilled Worker application is due for assessment, our office will send a letter asking the applicant to submit updated information in support of the application. This new information will be reviewed by an immigration officer who will determine if you meet the requirements for immigration.

Please wait until you receive this letter before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,
i noman
may God be with us all. Have you seen any 2005 who has received update

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
bisialayo said:
i noman
may God be with us all. Have you seen any 2005 who has received update
To bisialayo,

No I haven't seen any 2005 documents update.