+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXHAUSTING WAITING for PPR after REMEDICALS of 2004 BACKLOG cases .........

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
kur761 said:
Dear friends,

I got my PPR on March 08,2012.

Regards,
To Kur761,

Congratulations , It means CHC has strated working now. :D

asmama

Jan 9, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 5, 2004
Doc's Request.
multiple times (2008, 2009, 2010)
IELTS Request
submitted with original application
File Transfer...
April 20, 2011
Med's Request
August 17, 2011
Med's Done....
September 17, 2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
PPR1 March 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 5, 2012
LANDED..........
waiting...
noman said:
To Kur761,

Congratulations , It means CHC has strated working now. :D
Noman
Can you please share your timeline with us? if possible. if not can you tell us when did you do your medicals or send in your medicals.

Thanks

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
asmama said:
Noman
Can you please share your timeline with us? if possible. if not can you tell us when did you do your medicals or send in your medicals.

Thanks
Where I hve mentioned for my medicals? I am still waiting from long
time. :D

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
Canada Visa Updates: AINP - Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Backlog Reduction Pilot

If you have a pending FSW application filed before February 27, 2008 and that you selected Alberta as your destination, you may be eligible under AINP - Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Backlog Reduction Pilot. This would mean an expedited process!

You will receive a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada inviting you to apply under this program if in your Federal Skilled Worker application you indicated that you were interested in moving to Alberta and that you work in one of four occupations in need in Alberta:

NOC 0211 – Engineering Managers
NOC 2131 – Civil Engineers
NOC 2132 – Mechanical Engineers
NOC 0911 – Manufacturing Managers

Criteria you must meet in order to be eligible for the AINP

At the time of application to the AINP, you the Candidate must:

- Intend to and be able to live and work in Alberta
- Be between the ages of 24 and 55
- Meet the following education criteria:

1. You have completed a post-secondary diploma or degree program at least two (2) years in duration at an accredited educational institution, in a field of study directly related to your current employment and work experience:

If you are working as a NOC 0211 – Engineering Manager, NOC 2131 – Civil Engineer or NOC 2131 – Mechanical Engineer, a related field of study includes an engineering technology diploma or degree, and

2. You currently meet and/or met the licensing or registration requirements to perform the job duties of your current and previous jobs in the country in which you were performing those job duties (if applicable) OR

3. You have a “Letter of No Objection” from the body regulating the engineering profession in Alberta, The Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists, and Geophysicists of Alberta (APEGGA) or be registered with APEGGA as a foreign licensee.

- Be currently performing the job duties of the occupation (NOC) identified in the letter you received from CIC advising you of this Pilot, and have a minimum of three (3) years paid, full-time work experience performing duties in this occupation since January 1, 2007

- Have achieved a minimum overall band score of 6.5 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) in the last two (2) years OR a minimum of Level 4.0 on the Test d’evaluation de français (TEF) in the last two (2) years.

- Have accessible funds in a bank or financial institution of at least CAD $10,000 for the Candidate, and CAD $2,000 for each of the Candidate’s dependants (spouse or common-law partner and child)

Joint accounts with your Spouse/Common-law partner (if applicable) in which you are clearly identified as one of the account holders are acceptable.

Please note that meeting these criteria does not guarantee your application will be assessed, or that you will be issued a Nomination letter or a permanent resident visa.

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) Program Backlog Reduction | FSW Pilot Program

If you submit an application for permanent residence in Canada under the Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) program before Feb 27, 2008, there may be a good news for you.

We recently received correspondences from 3 Provincial Case Processing Pilot offices of Citizenship and Immigration Canada for 92 clients informing them of their opportunity to apply under Provincial Nominee Program. This is part of CIC's Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) Program Backlog Reduction Pilot program. The three provinces are Alberta, Ontario and Manitoba. If you declared any of this province as your destination in Canada and your occupation is included in the province's in-demand occupation, you will receive a letter of invitation from the province.

The aim of this pilot is to nominate FSW applicants with experience in any occupations under Provincial Nominee Programs.

If you receive this kind of letter, it is your chance to have an expedited process!

I will post more information later.

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
Canada Visa Updates: MPNP Foreign Skilled Worker Backlog Reduction Initiative

The MPNP has launched Foreign Skilled Worker (FSW) Backlog Reduction Initiative in partnership with CIC as a means to alleviate the backlog of applicants under the CIC Federal Skilled Worker Program.

To be eligible for the MPNP FSW Backlog Reduction Initiative you must have received a letter of invitation from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

If you received a letter under this MPNP initiative, you must file your application on or before June 30, 2012.

You will receive an invitation letter to apply under MPNP Foreign Skilled Worker Backlog Reduction Initiative if you have a pending FSW application filed before Feb 27, 2008 and that you indicated Manitoba as your destination.

Ontario FSW Pilot Program | Opportunities Ontario

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has asked provinces and territories for assistance in reducing the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) backlog of applications submitted before February 2008 through the FSW Backlog Reduction Pilot (FSW Pilot) initiative.

The province of Ontario identified five (5) occupations in which applicants destined to the province will get an opportunity to apply for an Ontario nomination leading to permanent residency on an expedited basis.

If you submitted an application for permanent residence in Canada under the FSW program and that you declared Ontario as your destination, you will receive an invitation to apply as nominee if your occupation is any of the following:

Computer Analysts and Consultants (NOC 2171)
Software Developers (NOC 2173)
Interactive Media Programmers and Developers (NOC 2174)
Financial and Investment Analysts (NOC 1112)
Mathematicians (NOC 2161)

Applicant to Opportunities Ontario under the FSW Pilot must meet the following criteria:

1. Intend to live and work in Ontario.

2. Be in one of the five occupations identified by Ontario (Computer Analysts and Consultants/NOC 2171, Software Developers/NOC 2173, Interactive Media Programmers and Developers/NOC 2174, Financial and Investment Analysts/NOC 1112, Mathematicians/NOC 2161).

3. Have a minimum of 3 years of related, paid, full-time verifiable experience in that occupation within the past 5 years.http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

4. Have a minimum of a 3-year degree from a post-secondary institution.

5. Have a minimum language proficiency of 6.5 for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or 4.5 for the Test d’evaluation du français (TEF).

6. Demonstrate a minimum level of savings/income to support yourself and your dependants. See 2011 Updated Settlement Funds Schedule for the amount you need.

If you received an invitation to apply under Ontario FSW Pilot Program, you must submit your application on or before May 4, 2012. Opportunities Ontario can only nominate 600 applicants under this initiative.

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
30 mar2010/16mar 2011(remed)
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
13 April with remedical form
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear Nawab bhai

Not a singla update from CHC islamabad.

They have waisted my one more precious year.

Nawab bhai please pray for me...

Khan's

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
Nawab BHai

When did u undergo ur first medical????

Khan's

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Hi all,

Pls what happens if I didnt indicate Manitoba as my choice of province and I want to change my mind in order to benefit from the MPNP ad I do not qualify under Alberta and Ontario.
thanks

jo_1501

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston,jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.14,2008
Doc's Request.
jan.10,2009
AOR Received.
oct.2008
I indicated ontario as my placeof choice in feb2008.however my job category is not within the five specified jobs.my question is. What happens to my aplication now??????

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
Dr muneer,Irfan bhai,Rahi

Today is 14 of march and now my medical is expired.Uptill now not a single update from CIC.

I have lost one more precious year of my life.I think i am the only one on this forum whose remedical is expired.

Cant do any thing except waiting .....waiting.....and waiting

Khan's

kahiar

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 17-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
30-01-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012 - Rec. by VO 28-02-2012 - Ecase Updated w/Med Rec line 19-03-2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-03-2012 -- PPR2 17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
khans said:
Dr muneer,Irfan bhai,Rahi

Today is 14 of march and now my medical is expired.Uptill now not a single update from CIC.

I have lost one more precious year of my life.I think i am the only one on this forum whose remedical is expired.

Cant do any thing except waiting .....waiting.....and waiting

Khan's
Man i really feel for your plight... yeh zulm hai