+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Exceptional case need to consult from Experienced plzzzzzz

Mrsongone

Jul 28, 2013
Hello,

I have an immigration question I hope you can help me to answer. Actually, it's a few questions as part of one big question:

-Are there consequences (not financial) to withdrawing a family sponsorship application? If the relationship between my spouse

(my sponsor) and I has dissolved while waiting for our application to be approved, does it make sense to withdraw it?

my applicatain still not under process , i don't have yet Client ID Number , just Receipt Number

I am Moroccan and she is Canadian. We applied last January 2013 but were told in May that the application was lost and needed to be resubmitted.

-If I marry another Canadian woman after having withdrawn the first application, will the Canadian government likely deny

my second application because they suspect it's fraudulent (If I apply with a new sponsor/spouse once I'm legally

divorced and legally remarried). the last application never been in process just we received the number of receipt that s all. the immigration service still not know about my last relationship or my application.

I'm in a healthy relationship with an another Canadian woman now but

we are worried that my current application, spousal status etc. could greatly hurt our chances of living in Canada together in the future.

Our relationship is legitimate and we hope to start a family as soon as possible. But, we both know that this situation looks very bad on paper.

I hope you can shed some light on our options. Thank you in advance
;D

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
If the relationship between the sponsor and applicant has broken down, you MUST inform CIC and withdraw the sponsorship application. It does not matter what effect this has on any future application. You can't continue with the current one.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
You should let CIC know you want to withdraw the current application. Even though they have not started processing it yet, CIC will know about this current application when you send in a new one. For the new application, you will have to include details about the current application, and about your relationship with the first sponsor.
The visa officer processing your new application will certainly be suspicious about your motives. However, that does not mean you cannot be approved. Just provide a lot of evidence that the new relationship is genuine - more than you would need for an ordinary relationship.
Do everything by the book: get divorced, wait a while, remarry, keep proof of everything, especially cohabitation with your new wife.