+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EWS Evaluation-Diploma+Degree

sachinsakpal

Jul 22, 2017
Hi Guys , I have completed my Diploma in Industrial Electronics ( 3 years ) post 10th and then Bachelors in Electronics and telecommunication ( 3 years ) from Mumbai University . Do i need to validate both diploma and Degree credentials ? Will it be considered as two degrees or just a BE for Bachelors.

sachinsakpal

Jul 22, 2017
Hi Guys , I have completed my Diploma in Industrial Electronics ( 3 years ) post 10th and then Bachelors in Electronics and telecommunication ( 3 years ) from Mumbai University . Do i need to validate both diploma and Degree credentials ? Will it be considered as two degrees or just a BE for Bachelors.
Hi ,Is there anyone who can guide me on this please

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Not sure if WES will evaluate your Diploma studies as an independent study since it was pre-bachelors and often the 3 year diploma gets you admission in 2nd or 3rd year of Degree.

I would suggest to send both Diploma and Degree credentials since If they do consider as two different degrees you will be able to file under "Two or more certificates, diplomas, degrees." and you will see jump in CRS points compared to just one degree.

vinaymatam

Dec 10, 2018
Hi sachinsakpal, Could you please let me know what happened with your Diploma and Degree evaluation by WES ? Were you allowed to apply under "two or more certificates, diplomas, degrees" category?
I am in a similar situation now and would like to know how it works. Please help me.