+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Everything is possible...!!

Mar 17, 2017
I just collected my passport from Canada Visa Application Center with that golden stamp on it. I am really ecstatic right now and would like to share my story and how even with a gap of 5 years I got my visa.

Although it is a very long story but I will cut-short it. It all started when I completed my B.Tech in May, 2013. I always wanted to study abroad but some personal and financial commitments were acting as impediments but eventually in November 2017 I made a firm decision and decided to go for it. I booked by IELTS exam for December 16 and started preparing for it. The result was 7.5 overall which is not bad with a month’s preparation. Then, I started visiting several consultants out of which I found IDP to be the most genuine one. I took all information such as several courses and colleges available and also did a hell lot of research at my end. Finally, after deciding I collected all my experience letters, academic documents, documents of my stat-up for which I worked for 2 years just after graduating and applied on 17th January to 3 colleges. 12th March was a day full of happiness when I received offer letter from my desired college. I paid 1st semester fee and took loan to submit 2nd semester fee and GIC. Then on 4th May, I applied for the visa and then the actual waiting period started. Each day felt like a long year. I used to check for status every hour because this 5 year gap thing was haunting me ever since I started the whole process. And 22nd May was the best day of my life when I saw ‘APPROVED’ as the status update. Now I have my passport in my hand and dream has come true.

In my opinion, 5 years gap is not a big hurdle. We need to select the course relevant to our experience and studies. Also, pay full 1st year fee along with GIC and submit all documents proving your employment and write a very very very strong SOP justifying your intentions(obviously mention you will return back which is just a lie). It took me 15 days to write mine.

Cheers

Best of luck and wishes to all aspirants. May god fulfills everyone’s dreams.

saurabh009

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Thanks bro and congrats
Really appreciated the time and effort you did put into the visa application.

peep

Dec 16, 2011
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
05-04-2018
Med's Request
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Interview........
not required
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Congratulations bro and this is my experience
Visa Approved.

10th - 58% (2008)
Diploma (cse) - 58%(august 2008- Dec 2011)-(13 backlogs)
After diploma I applied with IELTS 6(speaking - 5)
1st refusal-( reasons- purpose of visit,others)
That time course was computer system technician (Georgian college )
Applied caipnotes - vo said low marks in 10th and diploma and IELTS score in writing(5.5) and speaking(5)
2nd refusal - (other reasons)
That time course was bachelor of computing(tru Kamloops)
B.E(CSE)- 5.8 CGPA (AUG 2013- DEC 2016) (9 backlogs)
IELTS- 7 BAND SCORE (JUNE 2017)

THIS TIME i applied for pg diploma in APPLIED NETWORK AND SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE in CONESTOGA college for September 2018.

Visa applied on 4th April
File forwarded to Delhi embassy

Medical updated on 11th April
1st acknowledgement mail on 18th April
2nd on 2nd May
3rd on 14th May
Visa Approved on 22nd May
Thanks to all of you don't lose hope

Simranjeet13

Star Member
May 17, 2018
I just collected my passport from Canada Visa Application Center with that golden stamp on it. I am really ecstatic right now and would like to share my story and how even with a gap of 5 years I got my visa.

Although it is a very long story but I will cut-short it. It all started when I completed my B.Tech in May, 2013. I always wanted to study abroad but some personal and financial commitments were acting as impediments but eventually in November 2017 I made a firm decision and decided to go for it. I booked by IELTS exam for December 16 and started preparing for it. The result was 7.5 overall which is not bad with a month’s preparation. Then, I started visiting several consultants out of which I found IDP to be the most genuine one. I took all information such as several courses and colleges available and also did a hell lot of research at my end. Finally, after deciding I collected all my experience letters, academic documents, documents of my stat-up for which I worked for 2 years just after graduating and applied on 17th January to 3 colleges. 12th March was a day full of happiness when I received offer letter from my desired college. I paid 1st semester fee and took loan to submit 2nd semester fee and GIC. Then on 4th May, I applied for the visa and then the actual waiting period started. Each day felt like a long year. I used to check for status every hour because this 5 year gap thing was haunting me ever since I started the whole process. And 22nd May was the best day of my life when I saw ‘APPROVED’ as the status update. Now I have my passport in my hand and dream has come true.

In my opinion, 5 years gap is not a big hurdle. We need to select the course relevant to our experience and studies. Also, pay full 1st year fee along with GIC and submit all documents proving your employment and write a very very very strong SOP justifying your intentions(obviously mention you will return back which is just a lie). It took me 15 days to write mine.

Cheers

Best of luck and wishes to all aspirants. May god fulfills everyone’s dreams.
Congratulations ✌