+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eventually will they need to see the physical documents?

Hehree

Feb 8, 2020
Hi,

I submitted my application a month ago. From the website it says that they don't need any more documents for me. And there's no mention that that will change.

I had my documents collected, verified (country's justice dept all the way to dept of foreign affairs) back home and I believe that it will be served better if the document stayed there such as to renew certain documents. I gave my brother power of attorney rights.

My question Q1 is, will there always be/likely some sort of interview where you need to bring all those documents? Right now my status for an interview is not needed but its mentioned that that can change.

Because of the ongoing situation right now where delivery might be affected, I know someone that is coming into Canada next week. Would it be suggested that I bring those documents asap Q2? As mentioned there are some documents that can be renewed, like I'm trying to correct the misspelling of my Moms name on my birth certificate, which will take several months.

Thansk

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi,

I submitted my application a month ago. From the website it says that they don't need any more documents for me. And there's no mention that that will change.

I had my documents collected, verified (country's justice dept all the way to dept of foreign affairs) back home and I believe that it will be served better if the document stayed there such as to renew certain documents. I gave my brother power of attorney rights.

My question Q1 is, will there always be/likely some sort of interview where you need to bring all those documents? Right now my status for an interview is not needed but its mentioned that that can change.

Because of the ongoing situation right now where delivery might be affected, I know someone that is coming into Canada next week. Would it be suggested that I bring those documents asap Q2? As mentioned there are some documents that can be renewed, like I'm trying to correct the misspelling of my Moms name on my birth certificate, which will take several months.

Thansk
Most likely not, no way to know.

You should have them available at least in case they requests the physical copies,but as I said most likely they won't

Reactions: Hehree