+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Evaluation for PGDBM from AICTE approved institute in India

nutz45

Mar 4, 2016
What is the best way to get Masters evaluation for PGDBM from a non-university but AICTE approved institute. I searched to make sure I am not asking an existing question. Others have asked this question but I don't see any replies that help.

I checked WES website, and it seems my PGDBM will not be evaluated as equivalent to MBA (or masters education). On the forum though some people have mentioned that AICTE approved PGDBM was considered equivalent to Masters. So I find it surprising because there are only two options when entering credentials on WES 1) University Education 2) Professional Education

For Univesrity education they say WES does not accept mark sheets that have been issued and/or attested by the college you attended unless from an autonomous or constituent college.

For Profession education they require: Certificate of Membership: An official document issued by the appropriate professional body certifying that the holder has been admitted as a qualified member.

Searching through the forum someone mentioned that they got MDI Gurgaon PGDBM evaluated as master. But MDI Gurgaon is not listed as autonomous college. Someone mentioned they have used Professional Education option, but for PGDBM there is no certificate of membership.

Did anyone get a positive evaluation for PGDBM and if yes did you get it from WES or some other institute, also what were the options you picked and what documents did you have to send?

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PGDBM is evaluated at the discretion of WES. WES maintains a database of colleges and institution and the courses offered by them. So, in a way, it is difficult to judge how a PGDBM course would be evaluated by them.

Abhinaam

Mar 8, 2017
Hi I just need to know if someone was able to find out the place from where we can get the mark sheet for PGDBM attested (in case the course is not affiliated to any university, but it is approved by AICTE) ?
To be specific I am referring to IMS Ghaziabad.

sidy1116

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
It will be evaluated as post graduate diploma 2 years .

Abhinaam

Mar 8, 2017
Thanks for the quick response ! but where should I get it attested from ? should I visit the institute (in this case IMS Ghaziabad) or is there any other organization which would attest the mark sheet as per WES requirements.

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Please be advised that WES will not recognize ur PGDM/PGDBM as Masters if your institute (although affiliated by AICTE) does not have AIU MBA equivalency.

If you are lucky (1% chance), then it may be recognized as masters without AIU but this is highly unlikely. If your college doesnt have AIU recognition, then make peace with the fact that you do not have masters as per Canada.

All the best.

Abhinaam

Mar 8, 2017
Hi Thanks for the reply, My Mark Sheet Says "Approved by AICTE and Recognized as equivalent to MBA by Association of Indian Universities"

in such a case could you please suggest where can I get it attested from?

abhijitjose

Feb 5, 2018
Hi
Hi Thanks for the reply, My Mark Sheet Says "Approved by AICTE and Recognized as equivalent to MBA by Association of Indian Universities"

Hey I am facing the same issue, did you find a solution for this ? Where do we get our PGDM marksheet attested from?
& does AICTE Headoffice or Regional office attest our documents?

Thank you in advance.

neysa_175

Apr 29, 2019
Hi

Hey I am facing the same issue, did you find a solution for this ? Where do we get our PGDM marksheet attested from?
& does AICTE Headoffice or Regional office attest our documents?

Thank you in advance.
Hi. I have the same question. Could you please help me on this. Where did you get your documents attested from?
To be specific -- I am from TAPMI.
Thanks.

neysa_175

Apr 29, 2019

Hi. I have the same question. Could you please help me on this. Where did you get your documents attested from?
To be specific -- I am from TAPMI.
Thanks.