+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Evaluation for Law Certificate, LL.B and B.L

Bisiseun

Mar 28, 2021
Good afternoon, I'm a Nigerian Lawyer, and I want to immigrate to Canada. Please, which of the evaluation body is best for evaluating my Certificate. Also, do I need to evaluate my Call to Bar Certificate along with my degree certificate or both.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
WES is the fastest but you may have more luck with the evaluation of your LLB degree with IQAS. I don’t think a “Call to the Bar” certificate would be evaluated.

Reactions: Bisiseun

Realnice

Jun 28, 2021
Hi
I hear that with a WES evaluation, one can still claim the points for a professional degree with an explanation while completing the express entry profile. Pls is there anyone who was able to do this successfully?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi
I hear that with a WES evaluation, one can still claim the points for a professional degree with an explanation while completing the express entry profile. Pls is there anyone who was able to do this successfully?
No you can’t claim points if WES or any other organization doesn’t assess your degree as such.

Naynah

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Good afternoon, I'm a Nigerian Lawyer, and I want to immigrate to Canada. Please, which of the evaluation body is best for evaluating my Certificate. Also, do I need to evaluate my Call to Bar Certificate along with my degree certificate or both.
Include your Nigerian law school call to bar certificate. When WES evaluates it, it would be an equivalent of a postgraduate program in law on canada. Recently Canada just decided that skilled professionals such as lawyers and doctors should have their degrees evaluated asa masters. But still evaluate your CTBC and law degree through WES.

Naynah

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hi
Yes I did...

May 12, 2022
To be honest, there are so many different documents that need to be prepared that I am not ready to answer your question point by point.

May 12, 2022
To be honest, there are so many different documents that need to be prepared that I am not ready to answer your question point by point.
In general, with such questions it is better to contact more experienced lawyers who have already undergone a similar procedure. For example, you can book a consultation with https://swpdxlaw.com/services/estate-planning. This is an experienced team of qualified lawyers who deal with the planning of real estate, wills, trusts and more. They also have very good reviews and plus, I personally took advice from them and it was really helpful.

patischof

Oct 26, 2021
By far, the best tool for such evaluation actions is WES. With it, you will be able to get the most detailed and accurate information in this regard. If your education and level of training are not enough to get a certificate, then you definitely should try to enter a university. In order for everything to be successful, you should start preparing for entrance tests with professionals from https://lsattutor.nyc/. It seems to me that you should definitely try it. I hope my advice will help you.