+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

European rejected asylum

Jan 16, 2019
Hello everyone. I am a refugee in Germany from Afghanistan. My asylum is rejected just because they say there is other some safe places in Afghanistan. All the world know how is the situation of Afghanistan. I just wanted to know is there anyway that I can apply for asylum? They give more opportunities to syrian refugees then us why…?:( We are also human

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Have you registered and been recognized as a refugee by the UNHCR? That will likely be the first step. The only other option would be to travel to Canada and claim asylum on arrival, but it will be exceptionally difficult for you to obtain a TRV with your current status. Having had a rejected refugee claim will also be an impediment to your claiming in Canada.

joksuela

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
How I can travel to Canada any suggestions?
In order for you to be able to travel to Canada, You will need a TRV (Temporary Resident Visa). However, considering your failed asylum claim, it is pretty much impossible that your application will be approved. Good luck.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
As other people have already said, your rejected claim in Germany means an attempt to file asylum in Canada will more than likely fail.

A lawyer cannot force Canada to issue you a TRV.

joksuela

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
You can apply at the nearest Canadian embassy/consulate in Germany. PR stands for Permanent Resident
A lawyer's job is to arrange the paperwork for your visa application. They have ZERO effect on the issue of the said visa.