+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Visas Office Let’s Connect Here

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
Hi, this is navjot. I am an inland Express entry bcpnp pr applicant. My file is at Etobicoke office with no sign of processing.
AOR 30 May 2020
BIL/ MEP 20 Jul 2020

After that no update.
Thanks,
Navjot

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi today called ircc, got to know my vo is etobicoke, and quite nervous as I have read usually files with doubt go there. is it true?
Where did you read about this? If you’re living in GTA, the Etobicoke VO will be the one issuing your COPR and PR card.

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
Where did you read about this? If you’re living in GTA, the Etobicoke VO will be the one issuing your COPR and PR card.
Oh thank you so much for the rply, buddy i read in so many threads. ok keep it aside. so what do you think is it a good sign that my file has moved to etobicoke office.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Oh thank you so much for the rply, buddy i read in so many threads. ok keep it aside. so what do you think is it a good sign that my file has moved to etobicoke office.
It’s a good sign that it’s moved to etobicoke. On what I’ve seen so far for EE applicants based in the GTA, it’s a sign that your application is in the final stage / already approved and just waiting to COPR issuance.

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
It’s a good sign that it’s moved to etobicoke. On what I’ve seen so far for EE applicants based in the GTA, it’s a sign that your application is in the final stage / already approved and just waiting to COPR issuance.
ohh thx buddy, but my AOR is 1March 2021.
lets see . thnx again

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
ohh thx buddy, but my AOR is 1March 2021.
lets see . thnx again
Woah, that’s pretty fast. Not sure why yours was transferred to Etobicoke right away. Most inland applications stay in Ottawa for majority of the process before being sent to local VOs.