+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke further assessment 2023 timeline

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hi can anyone share etobicoke further assessment faimly sponsorship timeline that would be appreciated

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Last I heard it was an additional 18 months to 2 years. Sorry.
hi there. I was studying your timeline and had some questions. Grateful if you can share some info:
so you had 2 coprs? For 2 people in same application?
And you got PPR in April. Im guessing you'd have sent your passport the same week. You still haven't received your passports back?

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
hi there. I was studying your timeline and had some questions. Grateful if you can share some info:
so you had 2 coprs? For 2 people in same application?
And you got PPR in April. Im guessing you'd have sent your passport the same week. You still haven't received your passports back?
The COPR # on April 20 was the Document # showing up on the Tracker. It meant the decision was made and we were approved. Nothing can happen though (moving to Canada) until you actually have the paper COPR in hand. That was the COPR update on May 25 and the paper that allows him to move to Canada.

The COPR # showed up on the Tracker April 20, then we got the PPR email to send the passport April 24, then they returned the passport May 25 with the paper copy of the COPR and PR approval.

Reactions: InfoSeeker12