+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke application refused

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Dear all Yesterday was a bad day for me.my application got refused after interview at the etobicoke office. The officer reasons for refusal is grounded in cohabitation. She came to conclusion that my wife temporarily went and live with the parents for delivery of our first baby has affected our living as a couple together.Though all evidence point to the fact that we are living together yet it wasn't convinsive enough so our application has been refused.l need advice about the way forward. The officer advised we should consider H&

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
Dear all Yesterday was a bad day for me.my application got refused after interview at the etobicoke office. The officer reasons for refusal is grounded in cohabitation. She came to conclusion that my wife temporarily went and live with the parents for delivery of our first baby has affected our living as a couple together.Though all evidence point to the fact that we are living together yet it wasn't convinsive enough so our application has been refused.l need advice about the way forward. The officer advised we should consider H&
very sad to hear that but what is your timeline?

a_sharath

Dec 15, 2019

1. what is exact reason for refusal. ?
2. why officer is worrying about your wife, are you married or living together?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
1. what is exact reason for refusal. ?
2. why officer is worrying about your wife, are you married or living together?
The refusal reason is clearly stated. Inland requires that a couple live together throughout the process. They were refused because they weren't living together.

Reactions: yasir_pak