+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ETL/Datawarehouse/Business Intelligence Developers - NOC ?

Simplesim

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
Hi guys,

Even I have applied for EE..I have score of 373...I am working as ETL informatica developer..with 6 yrs of Expi..My doubt is how to search in Job bank..will it really help ?

Rohit11t

Jul 30, 2015
I believe NOC 2172 is the apt NOC for Data Warehouse Developers. But having said that I would suggest you guys to try matching your job duties/responsibilities more than anything as sometimes job titles can be misleading. I am working as Software Support Analyst here in Toronto. Even though my job title is no way related to ETL or Data Warehousing my job duties match to that of a ETL/Data Warehouse Analyst. FYI I have applied under NOC 2172.

dshah

Jan 7, 2018
Hi,

I'm a MicroStrategy and Qlikview developer for the last 5 years. I can't zero in on a NOC code for the same. I'm confused between 2172 and 2173.
Can someone please share their thoughts?

Best,
dshah.

Pankaj1

Jan 5, 2018
I believe NOC 2172 is the apt NOC for Data Warehouse Developers. But having said that I would suggest you guys to try matching your job duties/responsibilities more than anything as sometimes job titles can be misleading. I am working as Software Support Analyst here in Toronto. Even though my job title is no way related to ETL or Data Warehousing my job duties match to that of a ETL/Data Warehouse Analyst. FYI I have applied under NOC 2172.

Hi,

I want to know that getting a job in Canada after getting PR. How it is? What is the scope for ETL Datawarehouse in canada.?
I from the same profile?

Thanks

junti

Jan 12, 2018
Hi,

I'm a MicroStrategy and Qlikview developer for the last 5 years. I can't zero in on a NOC code for the same. I'm confused between 2172 and 2173.

Best,
dshah.
I'm in same situation...im a Business Objects developer & support consultant and created profile with 2173 in april.still not received NOI from ontario.
Is my NOC not correct? or any other reason for not getting NOI

insights on query is highly appreciated.
thanks in adavance

dshah

Jan 7, 2018
I'm in same situation...im a Business Objects developer & support consultant and created profile with 2173 in april.still not received NOI from ontario.

thanks in adavance

Hi junti,

I created my profile on the Express Entry portal in January and received a LOI from Ontario in Feb. I submitted my profile in March with OINP and waiting for a nomination invite. The standard processing time is 60-90 days from your date of application. As per the portal, currently they are looking at applications from 15 November 2017 to 2 May 2018 under the Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream. You can use the below link to keep track:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html

Hope this was helpful.

Wishing you luck,
dshah.

junti

Jan 12, 2018
Hi junti,

I created my profile on the Express Entry portal in January and received a LOI from Ontario in Feb. I submitted my profile in March with OINP and waiting for a nomination invite. The standard processing time is 60-90 days from your date of application. As per the portal, currently they are looking at applications from 15 November 2017 to 2 May 2018 under the Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream. You can use the below link to keep track:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html

Hope this was helpful.

Wishing you luck,
dshah.
Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply but im still waiting for my NOI from ontario...there is no progress in my profile after submission.
as per my understanding, the time line given in the website is for processing Nomination..i still didnt get NOI only:(
any idea if there is a time line or details where i can see the current NOI on-hold scenario and when Ontario will release NOI...

dshah

Jan 7, 2018
Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply but im still waiting for my NOI from ontario...there is no progress in my profile after submission.
as per my understanding, the time line given in the website is for processing Nomination..i still didnt get NOI only:(
any idea if there is a time line or details where i can see the current NOI on-hold scenario and when Ontario will release NOI...
What is your CRS score?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi,

Best,
dshah.
hi buddy.. which NOC finally you chose for your express entry profile?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018

thanks in adavance
hi buddy.. which NOC finally you chose for your express entry profile?