+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eta refusal

RafaelGarcia

Nov 10, 2022
Hello there, 2 years ago I made an eta and they sent a requested letter for inadmissible status and that I had to pay 1.500.00 dollars and I did then I got the refusal cause I failed to mention on the eta that I was order to leave Canada 11 years ago. With a one year ban.
I did a new eta and they have sent me another requested letter with the following request

( Passport/Travel Document: You must provide a copy of each page. This must be
received at this office by: 2024/02/29
 Purpose of Travel - Other: Please provide details regarding the purpose of your visit,
including your intended travel dates. This must be received at this office by: 2024/02/29
 Employment records: Please provide proof of employment, for example an original and
recent letter of employment indicating the start date, annual or hourly rate of pay, and
regular hours per week. This must be received at this office by: 2024/02/29
 Rental/Lease Agreement: Please provide proof of residence, for example a signed
lease agreement or proof of home ownership. This must be received at this office by:
2024/02/29
 Client Information: Receipt of information from client PFL: In accordance with Section
11(1.01) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), an electronic Travel
Authorization may be issued to a foreign national if he or she is not inadmissible to
Canada and meets the requirements of the Act.
 Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person
who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the
purpose of the examination and must produce all relevant evidence and documents that
the officer reasonably requires.
 You have indicated on your application that you have never been refused a visa, denied
entry, or ordered to leave Canada or any other country. There is information on file that
indicates that you have not answered this question truthfully, namely, you were ordered
to leave Canada.
 As a result, I have concerns that you do not meet the requirements of the Act, namely, to
answer truthfully all questions.
 Before I make a final decision, you are provided with an opportunity to submit the
requested information above as well as any additional information relating to these
concerns. You have ten (10) days from the date of this letter to send your submission to
our office. Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter
on any information you submit. This must be received at this office by: 2024/02/29)
I have complied with all they asked but I have no clue what client information are they referring to and to that section I made a apoligising letter of not mentioning previous order to leave on my past etas.
My question is will they deny my eta based on that lie ?
And why would they still require all this documents if they were to refuse ?
I have spent a lot of money with fees and lawyers cause this documents had to be certified and translated to either French or English. Hope someone has gone thru this and can shine some info. Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello there, 2 years ago I made an eta and they sent a requested letter for inadmissible status and that I had to pay 1.500.00 dollars and I did then I got the refusal cause I failed to mention on the eta that I was order to leave Canada 11 years ago. With a one year ban.
I did a new eta and they have sent me another requested letter with the following request

( Passport/Travel Document: You must provide a copy of each page. This must be
received at this office by: 2024/02/29
 Purpose of Travel - Other: Please provide details regarding the purpose of your visit,
including your intended travel dates. This must be received at this office by: 2024/02/29
 Employment records: Please provide proof of employment, for example an original and
recent letter of employment indicating the start date, annual or hourly rate of pay, and
regular hours per week. This must be received at this office by: 2024/02/29
 Rental/Lease Agreement: Please provide proof of residence, for example a signed
lease agreement or proof of home ownership. This must be received at this office by:
2024/02/29
 Client Information: Receipt of information from client PFL: In accordance with Section
11(1.01) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), an electronic Travel
Authorization may be issued to a foreign national if he or she is not inadmissible to
Canada and meets the requirements of the Act.
 Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person
who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the
purpose of the examination and must produce all relevant evidence and documents that
the officer reasonably requires.
 You have indicated on your application that you have never been refused a visa, denied
entry, or ordered to leave Canada or any other country. There is information on file that
indicates that you have not answered this question truthfully, namely, you were ordered
to leave Canada.
 As a result, I have concerns that you do not meet the requirements of the Act, namely, to
answer truthfully all questions.
 Before I make a final decision, you are provided with an opportunity to submit the
requested information above as well as any additional information relating to these
concerns. You have ten (10) days from the date of this letter to send your submission to
our office. Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter
on any information you submit. This must be received at this office by: 2024/02/29)
I have complied with all they asked but I have no clue what client information are they referring to and to that section I made a apoligising letter of not mentioning previous order to leave on my past etas.
My question is will they deny my eta based on that lie ?
And why would they still require all this documents if they were to refuse ?
I have spent a lot of money with fees and lawyers cause this documents had to be certified and translated to either French or English. Hope someone has gone thru this and can shine some info. Thank you
It's impossible for any of us to say. You will have to wait for an answer from IRCC.