+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ETA on IEC

m.wauters

Sep 9, 2017
Hello,

I'm having some troubles with my ETA.
I have applied for an International Experience Canada (IEC). My application has been approved and I've had my POE send to me. On that document, there are details for my ETA. This is included in the IEC approval.

However, if I check the tool online, I can't summon the application status of my ETA, so I'm not sure if it's approved.
I think the ETA is automatically approved if I have an approved IEC, but I would like to be sure.

Anyone had the same issue b

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
If your POE has an ETA number then its has been issued as they are with all work permits issued post August 2015 for visa exempt passport holders.

AlexC500

Mar 17, 2019
Hello, can you tell me if you got into the country? I’m having the same issue, I have my IEC approved with an ETA attatched but it says I can check the status on the Candida status websites and I get told no results. My flight to Canada is in a week can you tell me whether it’s just the site is poor and that entrance is not a problem.

P.s i find the common answer is if it’s been told you have it, you have it. That is not the case, we are told you are suppose to be able to check the status of the ETA and that is you can’t check it the there is an error, however a lot of people seem to have the problem.