+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eTA and new/old UCI????

Resiliance96

Mar 10, 2019
Hey, I really need some advice!

I'm going to be applying for my eTA in the next couple of months to visit my friends in Toronto, (I'm from UK), however, on the form I noticed you need to put your UCI number!

I have recently applied for IEC, and have been given a UCI number, I do also old visas from Canada from previous extensions on visits! I'm unsure of which UCI number I should put down? I assume the old visa but I'm not 100% sure because I really don't want to accidentally misrepresent myself and end up in any trouble!

Which UCI should I put? My old visa numbers or the new UCI has given to me in my IEC profile? (I'm still currently in the pool)

Thank you!

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hey, I really need some advice!

I'm going to be applying for my eTA in the next couple of months to visit my friends in Toronto, (I'm from UK), however, on the form I noticed you need to put your UCI number!

I have recently applied for IEC, and have been given a UCI number, I do also old visas from Canada from previous extensions on visits! I'm unsure of which UCI number I should put down? I assume the old visa but I'm not 100% sure because I really don't want to accidentally misrepresent myself and end up in any trouble!

Which UCI should I put? My old visa numbers or the new UCI has given to me in my IEC profile? (I'm still currently in the pool)

Thank you!
Probably best to use the old one, as that will have your prior history linked to it.