+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ESL

aisha171

May 24, 2018
is going to Canada to study english, because the required IELTS score was not met, hinder the chances of getting the visa?

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
is going to Canada to study english, because the required IELTS score was not met, hinder the chances of getting the visa?

No one can predict your chances of visa unless you provide your full education background and other information like program of study, college/university etc

However chances are still low if you're going to take ESL course in Canada

Reactions: aisha171

aisha171

May 24, 2018
No one can predict your chances of visa unless you provide your full education background and other information like program of study, college/university etc

However chances are still low if you're going to take ESL course in Canada
Thank you for your answer :)
but what if I also have a provisional letter from the university and after finishing the ESL program I'll enrol in a university program of study.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
but what if I also have a provisional letter from the university and after finishing the ESL program I'll enrol in a university program of study.
I believe still you have a low chances of visa however it depends on VO too,

For Canada you must meet minimum requirements of ielts and need to get unconditional offer from your college or university program

I would suggest you to retake ielts and gain your required band score before applying.

Hope this helps

Reactions: aisha171

gurpreet60

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
my profile is
10th 84%
12th 65%
b.tech 78%
4 yr gap
ielts overall 7 wid 7 in each
applied on 21 june at chandigarh nd on 28th it reached delhi...also received acknowledgement letter on 11 july

what are my chances? pls tell me i am worried

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
my profile is
10th 84%
12th 65%
b.tech 78%
4 yr gap
ielts overall 7 wid 7 in each
applied on 21 june at chandigarh nd on 28th it reached delhi...also received acknowledgement letter on 11 july

what are my chances? pls tell me i am worried
7 is already a high IELTS score! what is the IELTS requirement of your school?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
i’m wondering why
i showed 20 lakh funds...with husba

its been 33 days of my application....i heard about many cases....that even sometimes they dont give due to gap
did you apply under SDS? if you submitted a strong SOP, you should be able to convince the VO to approve your SP. there are many cases here where they get refused. but eventually they were approved on the second or third try. think positive.

gurpreet60

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
i’m wondering why

did you apply under SDS? if you submitted a strong SOP, you should be able to convince the VO to approve your SP. there are many cases here where they get refused. but eventually they were approved on the second or third try. think positive.
i applied under general category because i submitted only one sem fee before sds

gurpreet60

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
i’m wondering why

i have received acknowledgement letter today again....what this mean? previous letter that i got was on 11th july.....m worried how many days it will take more

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
i have received acknowledgement letter today again....what this mean? previous letter that i got was on 11th july.....m worried how many days it will take more
what was stated in the letter? there’s been a lot of delayed decisions lately, based on the numerous postings in this forum...