+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ESL 48 Week from CCET Toronto.

RKRajput

Oct 20, 2017
Pakistan
hi there ....
i want to know that any ine have any idea about Canada College Of Education Toronto centre, i am apply for 48 week ESL (English Secondary Langauge) program then i want to join masters program after completion of ESL because i have attemp ... College charging me for 3 month fees and processing amount
1) I want to know about ESL Course international visa approval/rejection ratio....
2) what to do after ESL completion and switch to Masters program.
thank in advance for yours coop.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Study permit / visitor visa applications to attend an ESL program in Canada have a high rate of refusal. If possible, apply to the Masters program directly instead. If you need to improve you English language capabilities before applying for the Masters program, take courses in your home country.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I understood what you were planning on doing. It doesn't change my answer. It's difficult to get a visa approved to study ESL in Canada.

I don't understand why you cannot afford to study in Pakistan. If you cannot financially afford to take time off work to study in Pakistan then there's certainly no way you're going to be able to afford the far more expensive cost of studies in Canada.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
in details in 2005 i was in london on Student visa after graduation, i got that visa after interview in British Embassy Karachi, i joined M.B.A 2.5 years Program at Bennett College, West London you ll be surpurized after my these word that in 2007 during my Master 3 semester till that i paid upto more than £ 20,000 GBPounds just for my studies i find that the College was Un-Registered i appied for my fees refund and till now i cant find any single penny and during that my mother died at the same time when i was face college problem i cam back in Dec 2009, my father dont want to send me anymore to anywhere and we are in here with joint family system i am an independent family and employeed person but still i depend on my father so after job i handle manager responcibilities of our family business that all.....
now after that i cant ask my dad for finencial sponcer my for my study in pakistan at 35 years, my dad may be laugh on me but at the same time i can join study abroad i can do it easily but for that first i need to show to my father that like london its not happening again.......
may be u ll be surprizing on 35 years a aged student laugh coz every society have some limit and line and humens are social animal so we can ignore anything except our own self, i want to start my studies in master again and after 9 years i am daring to do it, just my 1st mistake or some one else mistak (Bennett College) Ruens my whole career and dream, I am a Graphic advance Designèr ( VFX, Web, Video and audio) and i m working with ZBrush, 3D maya, 3D Max, advance tools in Web/Mobile web/Mob Game ) but because of that London college i lost my degree .....
anyway that all about me but for that i am own responcibile no one else coz i select and took wrong step for my carer
now plz guide what to do
Your personal history doesn't change anything. Scylla's answer remains correct. Those applying for a study permit for ESL courses have a very high rate of refusal.