+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error while uploading documents. java.lang.RuntimeException: Upload failed - java.lang.RuntimeException

me_canada

Feb 22, 2022
Mine is ok too. The payment however didn't go through. Got an error saying "Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance."

racadm

Feb 20, 2022
I haven’t checked but they replied back it should be back now and that I should clear cache, history and restart. Also they wrote “You have been granted an automatic extension to submit your application.” Is there anyway to check what’s the new extended date?

Best of luck to everyone!

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Having this issue just right now, a few hours from meeting the deadline of my application. I had submitted 90% of the documents, then I logged in to submit the last two and I found that all the previously submitted documents were gone. And whenever I try to submit something, I just get this java runtime error.

Reactions: simben

simben

Dec 18, 2023
Same exact issue here. I already got like 90% of the documents uploaded, I was double checking everything, the website got stuck loading and when reloading the page the date of birth appeared in a weird format, all my documents disappeared and each time I'm trying to upload them back again I get this error message: java.lang.RuntimeException: Upload failed - java.lang.RuntimeException

It seems like an error from their side, since I've tried everything: Looking for updates, removing Cookies, clearing all history, restarting browser (Chrome), restarting the computer, tested with a different browser (Safari), even a different user...

I've sent them an email with the problem, screenshots and everything, but I'm desperate, since my deadline is tomorrow, so let's hope they can fix this and extend our deadlines (it would be really unfair if not...).

Reactions: andrews17

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I just tried again and still having the issue. My deadline is today. If I received the ITA 14 days ago, will my application close exactly at the same time I received the email or by the end of the day?

simben

Dec 18, 2023
I just tried again and still having the issue. My deadline is today. If I received the ITA 14 days ago, will my application close exactly at the same time I received the email or by the end of the day?
I'm in the exact same situation, still not working and I received the ITA on December 5th at 9:29 AM, so I don't know if the 14 days are counting the hours or what... Hopefully they extend the time for us, but who knows, it's maddening!

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I'm in the exact same situation, still not working and I received the ITA on December 5th at 9:29 AM, so I don't know if the 14 days are counting the hours or what... Hopefully they extend the time for us, but who knows, it's maddening!
Same date and time. I also sent the email. I guess it's just a matter of waiting now.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Having this issue just right now, a few hours from meeting the deadline of my application. I had submitted 90% of the documents, then I logged in to submit the last two and I found that all the previously submitted documents were gone. And whenever I try to submit something, I just get this java runtime error.
12 hours later, the files showed up again. I was able to submit the remaining files and complete my application.

DeepJ027

Dec 26, 2023
Experiencing the same error. I have sent out an email. what is the timeline for the resolution? and Do they respond back with the error the same day ? I have a deadline in 6 days

DeepJ027

Dec 26, 2023
Anyone getting this error again? It deleted all my documents...
yes . It deleted all my docs as well. I uploaded it yesterday night. I think they are under maintenance. When is the deadline ? Mine is I think 7th Feb when counting 14 days from invite. Please inform if it works. I sent out an email with file number and screen captures

Lisuri18291

Jan 17, 2024
Category........
PNP
yes . It deleted all my docs as well. I uploaded it yesterday night. I think they are under maintenance. When is the deadline ? Mine is I think 7th Feb when counting 14 days from invite. Please inform if it works. I sent out an email with file number and screen captures
It happened to me as well. My deadline is Feb 2nd, so hopefully they give me an extension or fix it by tomorrow. Also emailed them and provided captures