+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error while uploading documents. java.lang.RuntimeException: Upload failed - java.lang.RuntimeException

J_B

Oct 31, 2021
Hi,
I'm experiencing "java.lang.RuntimeException: Upload failed - java.lang.RuntimeException " error while uploading my OINP e-portal documents.
Does anyone experiencing the same?

Screenshot of the error

Thanks.

Reactions: Huliana

Erorxl

Feb 21, 2022
Hi everyone,

I’ve been getting the same error for the past three days. I’ve tried uploading from firefox, edge, chrome; on a windows laptop and on a chromebook. No results. Somebody familiar with how to solve it? Thanks.

luneves

Jul 30, 2014
Also getting the same error since last week and my application deadline is on Wednesday...

If it isn't fixed by then, will be application be withdrawn? This really sucks

Huliana

Oct 9, 2021
Getting the same error and also have Wed deadline. I read that previously people had the same issue and they fixed it within 3 days.

luneves

Jul 30, 2014
Nope, aside from the portal sending me on loops and loops of logins, confirmations, captchas... it continues to give the same error

Huliana

Oct 9, 2021
The same here. Do you think they gonna fix it tomorrow? We have to call them to clarify what to do.

Mary77

Feb 20, 2022
Same here..their phone is not working..the only thing we can do is to send an email and wait..and they will have to extend the deadline if they dont fix it

Huliana

Oct 9, 2021
Same here..their phone is not working..the only thing we can do is to send an email and wait..and they will have to extend the deadline if they dont fix it
When did you try to call? Today is the day off. I'll try to call tomorrow otherwise I hope they will extend the deadline.

Mary77

Feb 20, 2022
I tried last week for 3 days in a row..I ll also try tomorrow again..anyways any update we ll find out here

harkiran2016

Oct 14, 2020
Experiencing the same error java.lang.RuntimeException: Upload failed - java.lang.RuntimeException and deadline for submission is 25th Feb, what can we do now?
Has anyone found a solution to this? Please help!

pallav22

Feb 22, 2022
I am also experiencing the same error java.lang.RuntimeException: Upload failed - java.lang.RuntimeException " error while uploading

tommorow is the las day to apply what to do?

me_canada

Feb 22, 2022
Experiencing the same error java.lang.RuntimeException: Upload failed - java.lang.RuntimeException while uploading documents. On OINP website, it says send an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca which I did but I got an automatic response that they will reply in 5 business days. My deadline is also 25th Feb. Please help, what to do?

Mary77

Feb 20, 2022
I got an email from Oinp stating that they forwarded the message to the technical service and they will contact me once it is resolved..so today is gonna be a nerve wrecking day since tomorrow is a deadline..no information what is going to happen if they dont fix it today