+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error Uploading IMM5257E Online

canada_user

Mar 29, 2013
Hello

I am trying to upload completed application form IMM5257E online, but I keep getting this error

"Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue."
"We are unable to validate your document at this time, please retry later."

I tried using 'NA' for blank fields and also validated the application. (Validation Status showed successful)
Also tried uploading multiple times, assuming server was busy

But I am still getting the same error.

Did anyone resolve this issue?

Please help !

Thank you

sonofjon

Jun 11, 2012
You are not alone:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/need-helpcant-upload-imm5710-for-application-for-post-graduation-work-permit-t140149.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cant-upload-imm5710post-graduation-work-permit-t140150.0.html

arzbri

Mar 30, 2013
canada_user said:
Hello

I am trying to upload completed application form IMM5257E online, but I keep getting this error

"Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue."
"We are unable to validate your document at this time, please retry later."

I tried using 'NA' for blank fields and also validated the application. (Validation Status showed successful)
Also tried uploading multiple times, assuming server was busy

But I am still getting the same error.

Did anyone resolve this issue?

Please help !

Thank you
This is not an error. Here in Canada government and offices look NICE on FACE but they are a**holes in reality... they smile you on face but f*** you nicely...

Now their online system is full,,, and due to their policy they have to accept a limited numbers of applications at once... They do not want to say this to you, at the same time they do not want to say this is a system error... then simple they give you a political answer: at this time we are unable to validate...!!!
Now did you understand what I mean?
They do not care about you, your time, and etc. If you one day come to Canada, you will here this term almost everyday from many people: "I don't care"...
So be patient and wait... you cannot do anything now...