+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error on my form IMM5669

ibiksjide

Apr 10, 2022
Hi guys, i have submitted my application and got my first AOR. Excited by this news, I begin to double-check for my errors on my application and noticed that I made a mistake not ticking and explaining that I was refused Uk visa in 2017. How can I correct this or what can I do before review start?

please advice.

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi guys, i have submitted my application and got my first AOR. Excited by this news, I begin to double-check for my errors on my application and noticed that I made a mistake not ticking and explaining that I was refused Uk visa in 2017. How can I correct this or what can I do before review start?

please advice.
Just send a new form with the correct information with a letter or Note explaining that change.

Reactions: ibiksjide

frange

May 25, 2018
Do I send hard copy or the web form is okay? And will this affect my application in any way?
thanks.
An update is always made via webform (IRCC receive it directly) and must be a scan color document; unless specified otherwise.
Being accused of misrepresentation OR playing the good faith, which one is better?
Generally speaking, IRCC accepts those rectifications before a PFL is sent since they know anyone can make mistakes.

Reactions: armoured

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021

please advice.
Same mistake insend again form on web form.since nov 2021 .they recived 14jan 2022.since nonupdate i thing ww are save bcz we relaiazed did mistake