+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error on COPR-URGENt HELP Required

sweet_person

Aug 6, 2012
Leon,

I am sponsoring my dependent child and there is error on COPR. Name, Date of Birth, Passport No., Citizenship are correct. But at the bottom under sponsor relationship it is listed as "spouse" which is incorrect.

I have contacted CHC at New Delhi through case specific inquiry, FAX (3 times) and sent a letter to them. Even after 15 days there is no reply.

I came across similar problem (please see link below) and CHC in NY advised to correct it at POE as there is no error in Name, DOB or Citizenship

trackitt.com/discussion-forums/provincial-nominees/917024841/error-on-copr-form

Since tickets are booked for the third week October, I am wondering:

Visiting CHC ND and getting it corrected on the spot is a possibility?

What could be other options? PLEASE ADVISE.

My spouse (with our child) is thinking of moving ahead as planned if we don't hear anything from CHC by then.

PLEASE ADVISE. URGENT HELP NEEDED

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
sweet_person said:
Leon,

I am sponsoring my dependent child and there is error on COPR. Name, Date of Birth, Passport No., Citizenship are correct. But at the bottom under sponsor relationship it is listed as "spouse" which is incorrect.

I have contacted CHC at New Delhi through case specific inquiry, FAX (3 times) and sent a letter to them. Even after 15 days there is no reply.

I came across similar problem (please see link below) and CHC in NY advised to correct it at POE as there is no error in Name, DOB or Citizenship

trackitt.com/discussion-forums/provincial-nominees/917024841/error-on-copr-form

Since tickets are booked for the third week October, I am wondering:

Visiting CHC ND and getting it corrected on the spot is a possibility?

What could be other options? PLEASE ADVISE.

My spouse (with our child) is thinking of moving ahead as planned if we don't hear anything from CHC by then.

PLEASE ADVISE. URGENT HELP NEEDED
You can fix it when you land. They will go over it all at you POE (Point of Entry) and they will correct it for you :)

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Everything will be fixed and corrected at the Point of Entry in Canada..Just let Immigration Officer know about the corrections and you should be fine..Good luck