+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error occurred! Can I rescue it?

RobertLEE

Sep 13, 2016
When I apply in the pool all my company name are written in short . Like Corporation to Corp. And also the other one should be in the legal form then I wrote to short term. And also my first company doesn't have any business card. What can i do to rescue myself ?

RobertLEE

Sep 13, 2016
dan_and said:
So I'm unsure what exactly the issue is.

If you wrote XXXXXX Corp. instead of XXXXXX Corporation, that is not a problem. CIC are smart enough to understand that "Corp." is the abbreviation for "Corporation".

A business card is not mandatory as long as your reference letter has the full details of the company as well as of the person writing the letter.

^ I don't understand the sentence above.
For example Canadian bla bla I wrote as CBB

RobertLEE

Sep 13, 2016
dan_and said:
If it's not obvious what the abbreviation stands for, you should amend it to the full company name such that CIC can verify your reference letter and associate it with the job you listed on the form.

What is your status? Have you received an ITA and are now filling in the post-ITA application form?

If so, just correct the company's details in the form and explain the change in a letter of explanation.
It is kind of obvious but it is not the full name of the company and I had been invited on Nov 22. Yes, I'm post-ITA application . You mean I can submit my full company name with an explanation letter? Thank you for your help.

RobertLEE

Sep 13, 2016
RobertLEE said:
It is kind of obvious but it is not the full name of the company and I had been invited on Nov 22. Yes, I'm post-ITA application . You mean I can submit my full company name with an explanation letter? Thank you for your help.
I had so many errors on my job experience part. I am considering whether I quit ITA and do it again with 486 point.

RobertLEE

Sep 13, 2016
dan_and said:
I don't think that's required as long as you don't have to change anything that reduces your points or eligibility.

Just correct the company details in the myCIC application form and then write a Letter of Explanation to let CIC know why you made these changes.
OK. I will do it. Thank you very much

Tarakeshwar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-12-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2017
Hi, I got an ITA last time. But I filled in the work history, the company name as TechAspect instead of TechAspect private limited. Will that be a problem? The documents I submit (referral letter, payslips) have techaspect private limited carrying a logo that reads TechAspect.

Really worried now if I have to decline ITA again :(

If so, what can I do to rectify?

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hi, I got an ITA last time. But I filled in the work history, the company name as TechAspect instead of TechAspect private limited. Will that be a problem? The documents I submit (referral letter, payslips) have techaspect private limited carrying a logo that reads TechAspect.

Really worried now if I have to decline ITA again :(

If so, what can I do to rectify?
I do not believe this is a problem to be concerned about. Good luck.