+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error-Mistake in EE Profile and Correction before ITA

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
As long as the change does not affect your score on the basis of which you were invited, you can update it post ITA and explain the same in the LOE. But, if the change is going to take your score lower than the invite score, then you should decline the ITA, make the changes in your Express Entry profile and wait for the next draw.
Hi @Stanlee, sorry to revive an old thread, but I got a similar question.
I received ITA and now preparing for eAPR application, but I just realized that I have a mistake in my work experience in my EE profile, it showed only one job from 2018 till today, however the correct thing is from 2018 till 2022 at a self employed job (my company but wasn't established yet), and then 2022 onwards at my same company but with establishment paperwork.

The thing is, the name on the EE profile job was for my current company, which hadn't existed in 2018 yet.

My NOC is still the same, work duration isn't affected, no change in CRS points, and I have experience letter from my client showing both durations and the bank statements showing the money transferred each month.

Any thoughts if this could cause trouble? or just fix it in the eAPR profile and provide an LOE?

Thanks!