+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error in E-coPR

renee3cats

Feb 4, 2022
Hi,
I have issues that on my e-copr my marital status was wrong.
Am I still be able to use it renew my SIN and Health card? If to do so, I have to sign it which kinda agree everything is correct on it.
If i mail the form to amend a correction, will it affect or slow the time to get my PR card? Or should I wait to get my PR card first then request Amend?
Please advise and thank you!

Sika1234

Apr 29, 2022
Hello everyone , I’m in a similar situation, I noticed an error in the spelling of my last name and I have 7 days to confirm address and submit passport photo. I sent a mail to amend it. Should I still submit the information in the portal or wait till they get back to me? I also emailed them. Please help.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Hello everyone , I’m in a similar situation, I noticed an error in the spelling of my last name and I have 7 days to confirm address and submit passport photo. I sent a mail to amend it. Should I still submit the information in the portal or wait till they get back to me? I also emailed them. Please help.
hello does the error eventually show up in the copr? in similar boat please help

Sika1234

Apr 29, 2022
hello does the error eventually show up in the copr? in similar boat please help
Hi, in my case it got corrected after I submitted the picture and confirmed my location through the portal. I still mailed a form to Ottawa just in case. Hope this helps

Reactions: Lc4life