Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-10
VISA ISSUED...
03-25-11
LANDED..........
04-19-11
I submiteed an application for citizenship Nov. 28, received in CIC in Dec.4, I’m still waiting for AOR, however, while reading some comments here, I realized a major mistake, the date when I signed the application form and the date in my Physical presence calculator form is different, is there anyone here have same mistake? Did they return the application?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I submiteed an application for citizenship Nov. 28, received in CIC in Dec.4, I’m still waiting for AOR, however, while reading some comments here, I realized a major mistake, the date when I signed the application form and the date in my Physical presence calculator form is different, is there anyone here have same mistake? Did they return the application?
There are 3 places on the forms where dates absolutely have to match.

1) Date you sign the main application form
2) Date you sign the physical presence calculator output
3) Date you enter on the physical presence calculator (also called "Application Date"), which indicates when you'll sign the forms. This is also used in the calculations

If any of these dates mismatch, your application will be returned.

winpro

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Rest assured it WON'T be returned as long as it is a day or two after the date you put into your calculator but if your signed date is before the calculator date then it will be returned.
The dates do not have to match. How do I know? Because I made the same error in October and the application was accepted and I received the AOR. So no, it is not the end of the world. You will get your AOR.

Reactions: asitoja

asitoja

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2010
Doc's Request.
01-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-07-10
File Transfer...
06-09-10
Med's Request
25-08-10
Med's Done....
20-09-10, 29-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-10
VISA ISSUED...
03-25-11
LANDED..........
04-19-11
Rest assured it WON'T be returned as long as it is a day or two after the date you put into your calculator but if your signed date is before the calculator date then it will be returned.
The dates do not have to match. How do I know? Because I made the same error in October and the application was accepted and I received the AOR. So no, it is not the end of the world. You will get your AOR.
Oh, that’s good then, but actually, the date I signed my application is like a week later than the date in the physical presence calculator, so I’ll keep my fungers crossed.. thank you so much, your reply gaveme a lit of hope

winpro

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Oh, that’s good then, but actually, the date I signed my application is like a week later than the date in the physical presence calculator, so I’ll keep my fungers crossed.. thank you so much, your reply gaveme a lit of hope
As long as you did not sign the application before its not a problem. But if the date you put on the application was after they received your application, then its a guaranteed return. Otherwise it ahould be okay.