+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error in biometric slip(receipt)

Dec 17, 2018
Hi ,
I applied for visa on 10th July and biometric on 16th July. My consultant told me that I passed the medical. But my biometric is not updated and I didnot received biometric validity letter.
During my biometric in their slip that given to paste in my passport my family name is printed as palakkada and my given name as Madhavan Madhu.
But in my passport and biometric request letter my given name is Madhu and my family name is Palakkada Madhavan.
I noticed them at that time itself. Then the manager of vfs said me that they sent mail to respective authorities and it will corrected within a week. But I didnot received any confirmation from them.

How I can solve this problem and how I will get a confirmation from their side that this problem is rectified.

Is my biometric will be good. I checked in biometric validity tool in cic and it is saying that it is valid for ten years. In the last name I gave Palakkada Madhavan which is same in my passport.

I hope to hear from you all.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi ,
I applied for visa on 10th July and biometric on 16th July. My consultant told me that I passed the medical. But my biometric is not updated and I didnot received biometric validity letter.
During my biometric in their slip that given to paste in my passport my family name is printed as palakkada and my given name as Madhavan Madhu.
But in my passport and biometric request letter my given name is Madhu and my family name is Palakkada Madhavan.
I noticed them at that time itself. Then the manager of vfs said me that they sent mail to respective authorities and it will corrected within a week. But I didnot received any confirmation from them.

How I can solve this problem and how I will get a confirmation from their side that this problem is rectified.

Is my biometric will be good. I checked in biometric validity tool in cic and it is saying that it is valid for ten years. In the last name I gave Palakkada Madhavan which is same in my passport.

The receipt is not an issue as long the name on Passport and Biometric that reflected on your application is the same

Dec 17, 2018
The receipt is not an issue as long the name on Passport and Biometric that reflected on your application is the same
My biometric is not updated in my profile. But I checked in biometric validity tool in cic website, there I entered uci number, date of birth and my last name as in pasport and it shows valid and valid for 10 years. Is that means my biometric is good and I don’t want to worry about mistake in receipt and it will get update in my profile eventually

projitMukherjee

Mar 17, 2021
My biometric is not updated in my profile. But I checked in biometric validity tool in cic website, there I entered uci number, date of birth and my last name as in pasport and it shows valid and valid for 10 years. Is that means my biometric is good and I don’t want to worry about mistake in receipt and it will get update in my profile eventually
Hi I have a similar issue! Can you please tell me what eventually happened?

6010Abc

Nov 6, 2023
Hi ,

How did you solve this your reply would be very helpful