+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error Description: Travel history: You have reached the maximum number of records permitted for this

cracked

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Hi I am getting this error, not sure what I am supposed to do?? Have only completed one year of travel history and the table is full!

• Error Description: Travel history: You have reached the maximum number of records permitted for this table. If you have more data than this table holds, make sure your most recent data is captured.

CMcM

Aug 9, 2016
Hi I am getting this error, not sure what I am supposed to do?? Have only completed one year of travel history and the table is full!

• Error Description: Travel history: You have reached the maximum number of records permitted for this table. If you have more data than this table holds, make sure your most recent data is captured.
I think this is fairly common as you're only allowed to include 30 trips. Include your most recent 30, and then include a letter of explanation with the complete list. That's what I was advised to do.

Reactions: jazzyapd

cracked

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
I think this is fairly common as you're only allowed to include 30 trips. Include your most recent 30, and then include a letter of explanation with the complete list. That's what I was advised to do.
OK, thank you for this!

Reactions: CMcM