+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Error] Completed Upfront Medical: Didnt receive any printout of Notification

reddevil666

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
I completed my upfront Medical exam today and it went well . When exam was finished, I told them to give me eMedical notification of printout stating that I have taken the medical exam. But they said, that they dont give anything right now and after the blood test results will come in , they will send the results to Canadian Embassy and a tracking list to me via email . I showed them the instructions from the CIC website as below:

Depending on whether the Panel Physician submits the medical files to CIC on paper or electronically (eMedical), the applicant will receive a proof of completion of the upfront medical examination from the Panel Physician:
1. Either the first page of the IMM 1017B-Upfront (“copy to client”); or
2. A print out from eMedical entitled “Up-front medical notification”.

Has anyone faced this issue ? Do they give Up-front medical notification later ?

I took my test in Express Care, Los Angeles.

Harvey90

Jul 28, 2015
What u need it is called "information sheet" which has ur UMI number on it. I didn't get mine at first, I called them, but the doctor went to Vacation, therefore I call another panel physician(I didn't even go there before), he emailed my information sheet to me.

reddevil666

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
So, you got your information sheet from another doctor ? How were you able to convince him ?

Also, does the information sheet look like this ?

Harvey90

Jul 28, 2015
No, it is not like that,
because I was running out of time at that moment, I talk to doctor, he has access to that physician file..
How can I post picture here?
http://www.border.gov.au/LegacyPagesandAboutUs/PublishingImages/notsubmitted_600px.jpg