+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Equivalency Of My Degrees

rogadilkhan

Sep 25, 2017
I have done B.A 2 Year + M.A 2 Year Can someone please tell me what Equalancy would i get if i go with WES ?

if any one has done or experience such please let me know

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I have done B.A 2 Year + M.A 2 Year Can someone please tell me what Equalancy would i get if i go with WES ?

if any one has done or experience such please let me know
Check WES equivalency tool. But mostly Masters are referred as Bachelors by WES.

fragrancehopes

Star Member
Feb 2, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Taran D:
Could you please clarify below-mentioned points...

Experience:
My wife has work experience as per the below dates
  • Oct'2022 - Present as an Early Childhood Educator
  • Sep'2018 - Apr'2019 as a Kindergarten Teacher
  • Aug'2009 - Dec'2013 as an Early Childhood Educator
Education:
Outcome 1 - Associate degree (two years) from a recognized university (Credential 1)
Outcome 2 - Associate degree (one year) from a recognized university (Credential 2)

Please let me know how many years of experience (outside of Canada) should I select for her and which qualification to be selected.

Many thanks and highly appreciate for your time,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Taran D:
Could you please clarify below-mentioned points...

Experience:
My wife has work experience as per the below dates
  • Oct'2022 - Present as an Early Childhood Educator
  • Sep'2018 - Apr'2019 as a Kindergarten Teacher
  • Aug'2009 - Dec'2013 as an Early Childhood Educator
Education:
Outcome 1 - Associate degree (two years) from a recognized university (Credential 1)
Outcome 2 - Associate degree (one year) from a recognized university (Credential 2)

Please let me know how many years of experience (outside of Canada) should I select for her and which qualification to be selected.

Many thanks and highly appreciate for your time,
Is she primary applicant? Is any of this Canadian experience? Her work experience is only counted from the last 10 years so from December 2012 onwards. So she will have

3 months
8 months
1 year (but will lose a month from this month onwards).

If she is PA, then as of next month she will not be eligible for FSW.

Last edited:

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Is she primary applicant? Is any of this Canadian experience? Her work experience is only counted from the last 10 years so from December 2012 onwards. So she will have

3 months
8 months

I agree with @Naturgrl with experience as only last 10 years will be counted.
For the education I didn't got it as you mentioned. What does it says on ECA certificate? Which country did she got her education from?

Reactions: fragrancehopes

fragrancehopes

Star Member
Feb 2, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

3 months
8 months

Thank you so much for your reply and will she be eligible for any PNP program?

fragrancehopes

Star Member
Feb 2, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with @Naturgrl with experience as only last 10 years will be counted.
For the education I didn't got it as you mentioned. What does it says on ECA certificate? Which country did she got her education from?
She did her education at the University of Sindh, Pakistan (Bachelor of Science - BSc - 2 years Program) & Bachelor of Education B.Ed - 1-year program, and the same equivalency by Comparative Educations services (CES) - at University of Toronto.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
She did her education at the University of Sindh, Pakistan (Bachelor of Science - BSc - 2 years Program) & Bachelor of Education B.Ed - 1-year program, and the same equivalency by Comparative Educations services (CES) - at University of Toronto.
So what is her NOC if she is primary applicant. She only counts points for 2 year so is she even eligible for EE?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Research about her NOC and also look up for PNP which you guys are thinking about to check her eligibility. Which PNP are you guys after?