+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Equine careers - NOC code?

Kedmondston

Mar 18, 2021
Hiya,
Does anyone know the NOC code for equine careers? I’m currently narrowing down my chosen career path but as I want to emigrate to Canada in the future I’m also bearing NOC codes in mind.

I know that vet techs are classed as skill level B, and animal groomers (except horses) plus zoo keepers, kennel workers etc are class C.

I’m looking to qualify in equine rehab, so chiropractor, osteopath, massage therapist etc type treatments.

I can only find these in the NOC table for humans. Do I assume the same NOC code and skill level covers it for animals also?

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hiya,
Does anyone know the NOC code for equine careers? I’m currently narrowing down my chosen career path but as I want to emigrate to Canada in the future I’m also bearing NOC codes in mind.

I know that vet techs are classed as skill level B, and animal groomers (except horses) plus zoo keepers, kennel workers etc are class C.

I’m looking to qualify in equine rehab, so chiropractor, osteopath, massage therapist etc type treatments.

I can only find these in the NOC table for humans. Do I assume the same NOC code and skill level covers it for animals also?

Thanks
No - the NOCs covering treatments for humans will not apply to occupations involving animals.

Recommend you search on "animal" rather than equine in trying to find the right NOC.

NOC 3213 could be one example.