+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ePR Application: Updated contact info for past employers

immonger

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
I might be just overthinking a lot of things but I wanted to share a question with everyone. Thank you for reading!
  1. Company-A (employment 2011-2015)
    + Complete reference letter with all required details (on printed letterhead + stamped) signed by our HR manager (Dated 2015)
    Problem: Company no longer operational and HR manager's contact information is outdated
  2. Company-B (employment 2015-2018)
    + Complete reference letter with all required details (on printed letterhead + stamped) signed by the CEO (Dated 2018)
    + Employment verification letter (on printed letterhead + stamped) signed by the CEO (Dated 2018)
    + Recommendation letter (on printed letterhead + stamped) signed by the CEO (Dated 2018)
    Problem: Company still operational. CEO's phone number is active but email address is outdated
One more thing I would like to add is that I have already used all of the above reference letters back in 2018 when I was required to upload proof of work experience for my Closed WP application for my current employer. That's why I'm thinking that these letters should do the job.

I would still like everyone's thoughts on the matter:
Should I add a Letter of Explanation to my ePR application with the updated contact information for the previous two employers?