Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
30-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
Hi Guys,

I have applied for SINP Occupations in demand category. I have shown My Employee Provident fund as proof of settlement funds.

can someone please give me any suggestion on below query, which document the SINP is expecting.

Recently I have received a request from SINP for :

Copy of official letter from the Provident Fund Board
confirming if provident/gratuity funds are accessible upon
termination of employment, and exactly what
portion/amount of the fund is accessible and transferable

It is not possible to get any statement from Pf office in India. can we submit notary on this.

Any help is appreciated.

faizan79

Jun 17, 2014
jeevan73 said:
Hi Guys,

I have applied for SINP Occupations in demand category. I have shown My Employee Provident fund as proof of settlement funds.

can someone please give me any suggestion on below query, which document the SINP is expecting.

It is not possible to get any statement from Pf office in India. can we submit notary on this.

Any help is appreciated.
i guess, normally company has a Board to operate PF & GF, you can ask your accounts dept in this regard.

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Hi Guys,

Any help is appreciated.
Dear Friend, Let me know how you solved this issue?

nainabjj

Apr 5, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
Doc's Request.
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2017
LANDED..........
soon
Dear Friend, Let me know how you solved this issue?
you need to have a PF statement from PF office with their sign n seal along with that you can also attach the online PF statement.

& yes this is possible to get it from EPF office as I also did the same in my case.

Write an application address to PF department & submit it to EPF office earlier they will deny that their is no criteria but mention it in your application that you required it for immigration purpose or ask your account officer to help you out in this to give this application on your behalf to EPF office (because if your company need an urgent PF statement, they will give it earlier).

For gratuity ask your employer to give you a letter on their letterhead by mentioning the current amount you are holding for gratuity & also mention it that you will get the amount when you leave this job.

Reactions: vyasch

Canada 2017

Jan 17, 2017
New Delhi, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Doc's Request.
17-12-2016
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
08-05-2017
Med's Request
12-06-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017, passed on 28-06-2017
Simply download the PF passbook and attach a copy, convert that amount in CAD and write back to SINP that as per the regulations you can withdraw 90% of your PF when you leave your job. You may check the Internet and provide link to the government regulations on the PF withdrawal. The gratuity is not considered as a source of fund. The SINP considers only those funds that you have available 3 months prior to filing your application.

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Simply download the PF passbook and attach a copy, convert that amount in CAD and write back to SINP that as per the regulations you can withdraw 90% of your PF when you leave your job. You may check the Internet and provide link to the government regulations on the PF withdrawal. The gratuity is not considered as a source of fund. The SINP considers only those funds that you have available 3 months prior to filing your application.
Thanks to all for providing me the details.

Right now I submitted the application with the online PF statement only on 9th Aug 2017. Will SINP reject my application since I have not submitted the government regulations. Also If I scan it and send to them now will they accept? I am very much worried now. Here is what written in the SINP website for POF.
  • Provident Funds (an official letter from the provident fund organization indicating the amount of funds that are accessible is required).

nainabjj

Apr 5, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
Doc's Request.
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2017
LANDED..........
soon

Right now I submitted the application with the online PF statement only on 9th Aug 2017. Will SINP reject my application since I have not submitted the government regulations. Also If I scan it and send to them now will they accept? I am very much worried now. Here is what written in the SINP website for POF.
  • Provident Funds (an official letter from the provident fund organization indicating the amount of funds that are accessible is required).
I wish they accept it but i m not sure...

Canada 2017

Jan 17, 2017
New Delhi, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Doc's Request.
17-12-2016
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
08-05-2017
Med's Request
12-06-2017
Med's Done....

The SINP will not reject your application, if they will have any question they will ask you. I provided the following explanation in my case, you may use if you want. I shared URL for one of the tax site, please check for few more to make your case stronger.

The EPFO didn't provide any letter as the EPF balance details are already available on the EPFO passbook and withdrawal rules are given below.
The EPF is divided into 3 parts (employee contribution + employer contribution + pension contribution)

Employee Provident Fund Withdrawl Rules:
As per EPF withdrawal rules, a salaried employee can withdraw full EPF balance if remain unemployed for 2 months.
The EPFO can waive off the 2 months waiting period if the employee is migrating to settle in a foreign country. To avail this concession the applicant would need to produce visa copy.

Tax on Provident Fund Withdrawl:
If a salaried employee opts for withdrawal after continuous service of five years or above, there will be no Tax deduction on the amount.

Source of above information:
http://www.planmoneytax.com/epf/epf-withdrawal-rules/ (attached screen shots for your reference).

nainabjj

Apr 5, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
Doc's Request.
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2017
LANDED..........
soon
The SINP will not reject your application, if they will have any question they will ask you. I provided the following explanation in my case, you may use if you want. I shared URL for one of the tax site, please check for few more to make your case stronger.

The EPFO didn't provide any letter as the EPF balance details are already available on the EPFO passbook and withdrawal rules are given below.
The EPF is divided into 3 parts (employee contribution + employer contribution + pension contribution)

Employee Provident Fund Withdrawl Rules:
As per EPF withdrawal rules, a salaried employee can withdraw full EPF balance if remain unemployed for 2 months.
The EPFO can waive off the 2 months waiting period if the employee is migrating to settle in a foreign country. To avail this concession the applicant would need to produce visa copy.

Tax on Provident Fund Withdrawl:
If a salaried employee opts for withdrawal after continuous service of five years or above, there will be no Tax deduction on the amount.

Source of above information:
http://www.planmoneytax.com/epf/epf-withdrawal-rules/ (attached screen shots for your reference).
I am not agreed with you if u look that online statement cleary then at the bottom of that statement it is mentioned that it is not used for legal purpose.

And EPF dept give full statement. when i applied to sinp oid before applying i send the mail to sinp whther they will consider the PF or not & that was the reply by them (mentioned below)

"Provident Funds are acceptable. Although a letter from the company is required to confirm the provident/gratuity funds are accessible upon termination of employment."

So i think u can also ask your employer to give you the letterhead.

Reactions: vyasch

Canada 2017

Jan 17, 2017
New Delhi, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Doc's Request.
17-12-2016
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
08-05-2017
Med's Request
12-06-2017
Med's Done....
I am not agreed with you if u look that online statement cleary then at the bottom of that statement it is mentioned that it is not used for legal purpose.

And EPF dept give full statement. when i applied to sinp oid before applying i send the mail to sinp whther they will consider the PF or not & that was the reply by them (mentioned below)

"Provident Funds are acceptable. Although a letter from the company is required to confirm the provident/gratuity funds are accessible upon termination of employment."

If company could provide such a letter, nothing better than that but in most of the cases it would not as you are applying in your personal capacity. Again, I shared my experience and it may or may not work for others.

Priteshptl16

Mar 29, 2021

If company can give in writting that they will release PF as well as gratutity amount once we leave the company or if we leave the country, then we can count both these amount as a Proof of Fund. Please confirm