+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EPF as Proof of Funds

aramns1089

Oct 19, 2020
Hi All, is there a cut off on how much we can show as Proof of funds from the EPF balance. We are planning to show around 65% of Proof of funds as PF.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hello all,

I like to show my EPF as proof of funds and I have some questions regarding that.

Firstly, I have worked with 2 employers so far in Bangalore but my accounts are not merged ( and cannot be merged right now due to few issues). Should my account be merged to show the POF.

Secondly, is getting the pass book statement from EPFO website enough to show or do I need any other document apart from this to upload? I have read somewhere in this forum that just the pass book was enough and there was no need for any other letter.
Can someone verify this please?

SaSJ

Aug 31, 2020
Hello all,

I like to show my EPF as proof of funds and I have some questions regarding that.

Firstly, I have worked with 2 employers so far in Bangalore but my accounts are not merged ( and cannot be merged right now due to few issues). Should my account be merged to show the POF.

Secondly, is getting the pass book statement from EPFO website enough to show or do I need any other document apart from this to upload? I have read somewhere in this forum that just the pass book was enough and there was no need for any other letter.
Can someone verify this please?
Hi,
I too have the same query. I can get the passbook statement from EPFO website and get it attested by my Employer.
Will that be sufficient or do we need Balance Certificate or Letter from PF office stating the amount ?
It'll be highly helpful if someone can help!
Thanks.

Niveka

Feb 13, 2021
I'm planning to apply for Express Entry this year and it is for my whole family of 4 members. Everything is all set but I have this doubt about proof of funds. I have a sound amount in my EPF in Sri Lanka and it can be liquidated after getting the Permanent Visa at anytime. Will this be a good option for PoF? Please help

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
I'm planning to apply for Express Entry this year and it is for my whole family of 4 members. Everything is all set but I have this doubt about proof of funds. I have a sound amount in my EPF in Sri Lanka and it can be liquidated after getting the Permanent Visa at anytime. Will this be a good option for PoF? Please help
As per my understanding...EPF alone would not be enough...If can act as extra funds after you show your main funds in other formats.

Niveka

Feb 13, 2021
As per my understanding...EPF alone would not be enough...If can act as extra funds after you show your main funds in other formats.
Oh really... But actually it has more than the required amount too. What I'm concerned about is if it will be ok since I can use it only after getting PR and terminating work here. Please help

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Oh really... But actually it has more than the required amount too. What I'm concerned about is if it will be ok since I can use it only after getting PR and terminating work here. Please help
I was asked to show liquid cash for majority of funds and the EPF only as extra option. I am not sure if the entire proof can be shown as EPF alone.