+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EOR with IDP

Kiva2014

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hello everyone,

I applied for EOR two weeks ago and still waiting for the result.
For those who applied for re-evaluation with IDP, how long have you been waiting?
Or for people who already got their results, how long did you wait for it?
Let’s try to figure out the timeline of IDP.
Thank you in advance for your answers!

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

For those who applied for re-evaluation with IDP, how long have you been waiting?

I also applied for IDP EOR before two weeks on 25-May and still waiting...

Reactions: Boluwaduro

Connor Walsh

Jun 8, 2019
Buddy, I also applied for EOR on 16th May but still, I'm waiting for the result. That email I received for my payment confirmation, I don't know why did they mention that this process will be done within 2 to 21 days . Let's see what will happen

Reactions: Kiva2014

Connor Walsh

Jun 8, 2019
Hello everyone,

Buddy, I also applied for EOR on 16th May but still, I'm waiting for the result. That email I received for my payment confirmation, I don't know why did they mention that this process will be done within 2 to 21 days . Let's see what will happen

Kiva2014

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
You’ve been waiting for almost 23 days even though they assure us it would take up to 21 days. Which country did you apply from?

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
I applied for an EOR with IDP Dubai on 25th May for writing & speaking and still waiting for an update....

Test date: 11 May
Scores: 8.5 7 6.5 7.5 LRWS

Connor Walsh

Jun 8, 2019
When you get your result please let us know. Best of luck.
I got a letter from idp today, they didn't change anything. They are a money maker their policy is totally weird means I can't believe it I got 6 in writing in the last two attempts but in this attempt, they gave me 5.5 in writing just because of .5 I can't fulfill my requirement.

All the best for you result, Hope nobody's face this problem

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Dear Connor - Sorry to hear that, I know it’s a true devastating experience. I myself have now attempted third time and currently waiting for a miracle

Don’t give up!

Reactions: Connor Walsh

Kiva2014

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
I got a letter from idp today, they didn't change anything. They are a money maker their policy is totally weird means I can't believe it I got 6 in writing in the last two attempts but in this attempt, they gave me 5.5 in writing just because of .5 I can't fulfill my requirement.

All the best for you result, Hope nobody's face this problem
I truly understand your frustration, and I’m so sorry to hear that. It seems to me that this institution just makes arbitrary decisions when it comes to writing so that they steal our money, our time effort hope and much more.. Anyway.. I have many words to say but I also know it’s not gonna help. I hope each of us will get rid of this goddamn exam very soon.

Reactions: Connor Walsh

Connor Walsh

Jun 8, 2019
I truly understand your frustration, and I’m so sorry to hear that. It seems to me that this institution just makes arbitrary decisions when it comes to writing so that they steal our money, our time effort hope and much more. Anyway. I have many words to say but I also know it’s not gonna help. I hope each of us will get rid of this goddamn exam very soon.
I don't know why they have this policy if the band would be increased, they would refund the fees that means if the band increased, they would lose their increase. Therefore, they don't make any effort to improve your score. There are a lot of complaints about this matter but still, the Cambridge University Press isn't taking any action IDP and BC.

I have a lot to say but that is useless nobody would listen to that but the success rate of EOR 10% out of 100. If a candidate is lucky then he could be received an increment in their bands

Reactions: crs350onip