EOR IDP

Vamsi_pat

Dec 10, 2019
Hi everyone,

My current scores are L R W S: 8, 7, 6.5, 7 respectively
Module: GT
Partner : IDP, India
EOR Applied date: 15-11-2019

I have been waiting for my results since the day I applied, meanwhile I am emailing the IDP CS consistently. Yet, they are not responding to my emails. However, to not make any further delay, I had applied another test on 14/Dec just incase if I couldn't get the required 0.5 in writing.

I applied EOR through the test center and they haven't collected my scorecard too, is it usual? TIA

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi everyone,

My current scores are L R W S: 8, 7, 6.5, 7 respectively
Module: GT
Partner : IDP, India
EOR Applied date: 15-11-2019

I have been waiting for my results since the day I applied, meanwhile I am emailing the IDP CS consistently. Yet, they are not responding to my emails. However, to not make any further delay, I had applied another test on 14/Dec just incase if I couldn't get the required 0.5 in writing.

I applied EOR through the test center and they haven't collected my scorecard too, is it usual? TIA
yes however you should have submitted your TRF at the time of EOR as it would have saved your time but as of now you have to wait as IDP has lost it and we cant do much about it since giving IELTS is only option we are left with, I know its frustrating but hold your horses. The average time for EOR is 3-21 days so wait patiently.
All the best, and wishing you a positive EOR.