+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EOR by IDP: Delay, discrepancy and "second evaluation"

viviam

Oct 20, 2017
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Hi guys.

I want to know if anyone here experienced a delay from IDP about the IELTS Enquiry on Results (EOR), and if the institution ever gave anyone the argument that IDP "found a big discrepancy" in a score?

The institution have said to me those things and also that IDP will send my results to another senior examiner in Australia, so they can verify my Speaking a second time because of the discrepancy.

Does anyone have a guess or know about the reasons of my situation?

I'm so anxious about it, because it's the third time that I took IELTS, and I don't know if I got CLB 9 in speaking or not.

Just some details about my case:
I'm from Brazil and I took the IELTS on October 21st, through an IDP institution in São Paulo (Cultura Inglesa), and I got CLB 9 in Listening, Reading and Writing, except Speaking - I got 6.5, so I required the EOR. I sent the original TRF to the institution and, after a delay in their response, I finally paid for the EOR in the end of November.
The deadline that they gave to me was 4 weeks until my EOR, since the payment. However, until this moment I didn't receive my EOR; almost 7 weeks of waiting. And now, after 3 calls and 3 emails without success in the last 3 weeks, I received those justifications.