+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EOI-SW : Incorrect Personal Information Submitted

jrac1221

Nov 30, 2013
Hi All!

I am needing your help guys! I have a few questions to ask. I am really worried about my EOI submitted last night, and my dilemma is that I commit a mistake filling out my year of birth ONLY. The day and month are correct, however, the year is incorrect. It was typographical error, 1984 was clicked but my year of birth is 1983. I only recognize it after submitting my EOI. When I want to correct it, I cannot edit nor change my year of birth. It was an unintentional typographical error, and needing your help to know what must I do? I already email the given email address in "Contact Us" to their link right away with my documents attached as their reference but I am really worried if they will refused or void my EOI application.

Hope you guys can help me to what I need to do, and give me your knowledge or your experience about my concern.

Thank you very much. May God bless us all!

Last edited:

Georgeu4u

Jul 10, 2018
Hi All!

I am needing your help guys! I have a few questions to ask. I am really worried about my EOI submitted last night, and my dilemma is that I commit a mistake filling out my year of birth ONLY. The day and month are correct, however, the year is incorrect. It was typographical error, 1984 was clicked but my year of birth is 1983. I only recognize it after submitting my EOI. When I want to correct it, I cannot edit nor change my year of birth. It was an unintentional typographical error, and needing your help to know what must I do? I already email the given email address in "Contact Us" to their link right away with my documents attached as their reference but I am really worried if they will refused or void my EOI application.

Hope you guys can help me to what I need to do, and give me your knowledge or your experience about my concern.

Thank you very much. May God bless us all!
First of all you should have Edit and resubmit your EOI at the top bar menu, this will show you when last you updated with your correct info in the EOI.
Secondly, I don't think it will be voided, You can still go ahead and do the editing and resubmision now. Thanks.