+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EOI - OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream

Joe.ku

Dec 29, 2023
Happy New Year!

Yesterday, I submitted an EOI for OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream but I faced two issues:

1- I'm working in Belleville,ON but when I requested to select the city where I'm working now in "Regionalization" tab, Belleville isn't listed there! please advise.
2- I'm requested to upload a PDF copy of the Attestation Form to the “Other” tab under Supporting Documents but I don't know where to find the Supporting Documents section! please advise.

Many thanks in advance!

Karanshah

Jul 1, 2018
Hello,
Happy new year to start with. I think there won't be Belleville on that regionalization due to it being countywise. Try looking for your county, presumably Hasting County.
The second question, I would assume it is after you get invitation.
See quoted below.
"Your Attestation Form must be completed on the same day you register your Expression of Interest (EOI). Should you receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA), you are required to upload this form as part of your application."

Reactions: Joe.ku

Joe.ku

Dec 29, 2023
Hello,
Happy new year to start with. I think there won't be Belleville on that regionalization due to it being countywise. Try looking for your county, presumably Hasting County.
The second question, I would assume it is after you get invitation.
See quoted below.
"Your Attestation Form must be completed on the same day you register your Expression of Interest (EOI). Should you receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA), you are required to upload this form as part of your application."
Thank you for your reply!