+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EOI Draw #113 Mpnp

Enenu

Jun 24, 2021
This mail was received from MPNP Officer yesterday. Pls, can anyone from Nigeria help me on how to go about this because what we uploaded were birth attestations and not birth certificates as stated by the Officer ?

"This letter is in reference to your application for nomination by the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) received on May 29, 2021.

In your application to the MPNP, you claimed that you meet the Skilled Worker Overseas with a close connection in Manitoba through your brother in law –.......

We note the following concerns:

Birth certificates you and your Manitoba relative have provided cannot beconsidered.

Attestations of birth, issued by the National Population Commission (NPC), is considered by the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) as acceptable documents to demonstrate familial relationship. Therefore, in the absence of this document , you were unable to demonstrate a substantive connection to Manitoba.

According to the Deputy Director of the NPC's Vital Registration Department, onlyindividuals under the age of 18 can obtain a birth certificate(Nigeria
13 July 2011). Adults over the age of 18 can only obtain an attestation letter(ibid.), a "legal document issued to back up the Age Declaration Affidavit of an individual who is over eighteen years of age"

Application guidelines that can be found on www.immigratemanitoba.comclearly indicate that the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) may not approve an application if the program officer is not satisfied that the applicant meets the MPNP criteria and/or has provided truthful, complete and correct information in support of their MPNP application.

Before a decision is made in your case, we are providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concerns and provide any additional documentation. Please make"

Reactions: seguna

seguna

Jun 19, 2021
This is straight forward. they need you to get an attestation from NPOC to prove your connection to the support in Manitoba. To do that you need to get an affidavit first .

Reactions: Enenu

Enenu

Jun 24, 2021
This is straight forward. they need you to get an attestation from NPOC to prove your connection to the support in Manitoba. To do that you need to get an affidavit first .
Thank you. I will start processing it immediately.

Ruzzi

Jul 1, 2021
Anyway from Draw#113, LAA express entry path April 19th 2021 draw. I want to know where everyone stands. I have submitted my application on 6th May, and now status shows Application in progress. It changed last week. Want to know the timeline for others.
Min shows Application in Process

Ruzzi

Jul 1, 2021
LAA on 19April draw#113.
Submitted Application on 21st May.
File number received on 22nd May.
my family in Manitoba submitted Sp2 on 23rd may. I then updated my IELTs result 28th May. The hay acknowledged receipt for all.