+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Envelope has been received at the Canada Visa Operation Centre in New Delhi

Armandagar

Mar 26, 2020
I applied for a visitor visa and biometric the same day on 18 Feb 20 at VFS New Delhi. After that, I link Gckey on 21 Feb 20. I got the application number etc .and background check start the same day. Now on date 20 march 20 I have got mails from VFS...

1.Visa application, tracking ID No. 20XXXXXXX7 Your processed decision envelope has been received at the Canada Visa Operation Centre in New Delhi OC, on 2020-03-21 09:44:02 AM GMT Standard Time. We shall further send this to the Canada Visa Application Centre(New Delhi OC). Please note this is an auto-generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. Regards,

2. Visa application, tracking ID No. 2XXXXXXXX477 is in transit and been dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre at New Delhi OC. Please note this is an auto-generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
Regards, VFS Global
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2XXXXXXX7 has been received from the IRCC Office on 2020-03-21 09:46:27 AM GMT Standard Time at the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/. Please note this is an auto-generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.
4. I have been submitted my passport with visa application on 18 February 20 also.

5. No any other mail from IRCC for the result or no update in Gckey and now Vfs Delhi closed due to lockdown.

So I want to know about the decision about my visa. What is the result.....Approved or refused as per the VFS mail received?

Last edited:

Armandagar

Mar 26, 2020
you can check online

No other mail from IRCC for the result or no update in Gckey and now Vfs Delhi closed due to lockdown.

Details about your application status

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility help - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results help - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents help - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checks help - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision help - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

• I have already submitted the passport the same day with my offline visa application at VFS Delhi.
  • So I want to know about the decision about my visa. What is the result.....Approved or refused as per the VFS mail receive

Last edited: Today at 1:17 PM

Armandagar

Mar 26, 2020
1.Visa application, tracking ID No. 20XXXXXXX7 Your processed decision envelope has been received at the Canada Visa Operation Centre in New Delhi OC, on 2020-03-21 09:44:02 AM GMT Standard Time. We shall further send this to the Canada Visa Application Centre(New Delhi OC). Please note this is an auto-generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. Regards,

2. Visa application, tracking ID No. 2XXXXXXXX477 is in transit and been dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre at New Delhi OC. Please note this is an auto-generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
Regards, VFS Global
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2XXXXXXX7 has been received from the IRCC Office on 2020-03-21 09:46:27 AM GMT Standard Time at the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/. Please note this is an auto-generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.
But I have received these mail from VFS

Armandagar

Mar 26, 2020
i dont think so there is any decision on application yet jut wait for your application
processed decision envelope has been received at the Canada Visa Operation Centre in New Delhi OC, on 2020-03-21 09:44:02 AM GMT Standard Time. We shall further send this to the Canada Visa Application Centre(New Delhi OC). Please note this is an auto-generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. Regards,

Regards, VFS Global
But I have received these mail from VFS