+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

entry with super visa in canada

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
finally finally my mom and dad got visa, i m so happyyyyyyyy, quick with in 8 days, super visa is really fast and esay IF we follow the rules, i learnt this from my experiences...also thanks to this site,

NOW i need advice friends

1)do immigration will check or ask to my parents that where are theygoing because i appliyed for them but first they wants to land my sisiter place in manitoba...??
2) do they will see or ask about how much funds they have write now?( at airport)
3)ticket should be one way or both way??

pls everyone if you know anything about or more extra pls help me to pass my last step...

thanks and best of luck rest of u:)

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Super Visa in 8 days with meds, vow - thats a record. Super visa is Super fast

rajdeepa

Mar 22, 2009
Kaur07 said:
finally finally my mom and dad got visa, i m so happyyyyyyyy, quick with in 8 days, super visa is really fast and esay IF we follow the rules, i learnt this from my experiences...also thanks to this site,

1)do immigration will check or ask to my parents that where are theygoing because i appliyed for them but first they wants to land my sisiter place in manitoba...??
2) do they will see or ask about how much funds they have write now?( at airport)

pls everyone if you know anything about or more extra pls help me to pass my last step...

1) They can first land in any place in Canada with their super visa.. No restrictions!
2) Canadian Customs Officer will not ask for any proof of fund normally.. but they can carry the bank statements if they want..
3) Ticket can be one way... but if you know the return date.. you can book with return ticket to save some money..

rsingh27

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Kaur07 said:

HELLO KAUR07

My sister is a PR in canada, i was wondering if you could please share the details on how you applied for the SUPER VISA, please.