+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa within Canada

SAHARGH

Apr 15, 2015
Hello members,
I was wondering if somebody has recently applied for Entry visa within Canada. The processing time is supposed to 9 days for students with valid study permit. I submitted my application on March 29th. On April 7th, I was asked to provide a CV and supplementary document. Therefore, I sent them the requirement on April 8th. Since I have a ticket to go home at the end of the month, I was wondering if somebody could share their experience. Also, how long did it take them to receive their password after sending to Ottawa office? I really appreciate your help in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

SAHARGH said:
Hello members,
I was wondering if somebody has recently applied for Entry visa within Canada. The processing time is supposed to 9 days for students with valid study permit. I submitted my application on March 29th. On April 7th, I was asked to provide a CV and supplementary document. Therefore, I sent them the requirement on April 8th. Since I have a ticket to go home at the end of the month, I was wondering if somebody could share their experience. Also, how long did it take them to receive their password after sending to Ottawa office? I really appreciate your help in advance.
1. The posted processing time is 14 days for a complete application: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/visitors.asp#west
2. So count 14 days from the day Ottawa received your complete application, sometime after April 8th. Plus there is the mailing time.

SAHARGH

Apr 15, 2015
Thank you for the info,
I am currently living in canada so I applied within canada. Thus the online processing time should be 8 days as it is mentioned on CIC web. Still I have not heard anything about my application. Also, I was wondering how long it takes them to stamp visa in passport when they receive it?

CICOtawa

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
I have applied for TRV inside Canada online on 1 Apr, I haven`t received a response yet,What is your nationality?

SAHARGH

Apr 15, 2015
I am iranian. I applied on March 29th and recieved an email on April 7th to provide a supplimentary document to CIC. Since then I have not received any information from them.

Sdeol6

Apr 19, 2014
Hi everyone, I was trying to apply for multiple entry visa(TRV) inside canada through online aplication. But it shows trv outside canada form 5257 instead of 5257E which is inside canada form. It also asks for literny. If anyone applied online inside canada plz help me.

CICOtawa

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
I filled outside Canada and for iternry I put a letter and explain that I have status in Canada, However,I highly recommend to fill a paper application as I have applied for more than 20 days online and still no news, what is the difference? you got to send your passport by mail anyway and buy a return envelop why not sending by paper?