+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa to go to India

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Do you have any other updates? At this point i just want my passport back :(
No, just sent them a form on nov 24th, after that nothing, I really need visa and i hope i will get it, i sent them a messgae today that before going to india, i need my passport to go to US and they just sent same thing that it’s under processing

Titli1234

Dec 12, 2022
No, just sent them a form on nov 24th, after that nothing, I really need visa and i hope i will get it, i sent them a messgae today that before going to india, i need my passport to go to US and they just sent same thing that it’s under processing
How did you send them a message? Through the contact us portal?? You are in Toronto isn’t it? :( My application is in Ottawa and I can’t find a way to contact them. Also do you work for the govt? I saw in another thread that’s when they ask for an extra form

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
How did you send them a message? Through the contact us portal?? You are in Toronto isn’t it? :( My application is in Ottawa and I can’t find a way to contact them. Also do you work for the govt? I saw in another thread that’s when they ask for an extra form
can you share that thread,
they emailed me for extra form, i sent an email to that address, it’s only for toronto

ad2022

Nov 8, 2022
Application Type = Walk-in BLS Surrey
Date applied: Nov 25
Processed and Printed: Dec 12
Dispatched via courier: Dec 14
Waiting for the courier now

Last edited:

Titli1234

Dec 12, 2022
Application Type = Walk-in
Date applied: Nov 25
Processed and Printed: Dec 12
Dispatched via courier: Dec 14
Waiting for the courier now
is this in Toronto? mine has been processing in consulate since the 30th nov in ottawa and is still processing :(

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Just asking this ,so your born in India come to canada as a PR then obtain Canadian citizenship , you have to give up your Indian passport and if you want to visit India again , Canadian citizens have to apply for a Indian visa to visit , why they just dont have dual citizenship .
Former Indian citizens and their families (non-Pakistani origin) can apply for an Overseas Citizen of India document which is like a passport valid only for travel to India. It's pretty much a citizenship except you can't vote in the elections or buy agricultural property; the catch is you have to apply for it to the local Indian mission in Canada and not automatically granted. We have to get the passport cancelled - using it for travel means a penalty is imposed.

Last edited:
Reactions: A_S

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Why isn’t anyone applying for evisa?

kneerosesd

Jan 6, 2023
can you share that thread,
they emailed me for extra form, i sent an email to that address, it’s only for toronto
@cheire
Hello, I was following this thread. I also applied postal application for tourist visa on October 17, 2022. BLS received my application on October 18, 2022. Status was changed to processing on November 6, 2022. On November 18, 2022, they sent Form A by email. I guess the send this form for the Canadians who work in public service. I have not heard any updates since then. It has almost been nearly 3 months. I have a flight to London booked for Feb 24, 2023. Now the way the processing is going on I am freaking out if I will receive my passport on time.

Called the costumer service several times, but they are all unprofessionals sitting in there. No concise clear explanations. It is super frustrating.