+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa to go to India

trampoline2022

Jul 11, 2022
Hi All, has anyone applied for entry visa for India? Do you know if the surrender certificate is a requirement for the visa. I know that it is required for OCI.

Lop@2

Dec 10, 2022
My status on Indian visa website shown as application under processing. What does that mean?? Does agent has started working on it or it is still sitting in a box at consulate?
Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
My status on Indian visa website shown as application under processing. What does that mean?? Does agent has started working on it or it is still sitting in a box at consulate?
Thanks
Was your application postal or Walk in ? When did you submitted your application?

Lop@2

Dec 10, 2022
Hello,
Its been so frustrating dealing with this. I originally had tickets to India booked on the 6th of December. I applied for my Visa via postal to BLS surrey on the 27th October, it reached the office on 31st October. after that it was a whirlwind of calls and emails to get them to open my file. they finally opened my file on the 18th of November. Ever since that its been 'Processing at the consulate'. Does anyone else have a similar situation where it has been at the consulate for over 2 weeks? I am looking to postpone my tickets now but have know idea how long i should postpone it for.
Hi Have you got your visa? If yes in what date??

Lop@2

Dec 10, 2022
Walk-in application got passport in 13 days..
Postal application in transit to BLS from consulate..17 days today...hoping to get it dis week...just worried about Purolator,my surrender certificate is stuck because of miscommunication somewhere,it shouldn't happen.did u get yours finally
Hi Did you apply at surrey??

Titli1234

Dec 12, 2022
for my family members it took 16 days
16 days from nov 14 is nov 30
i hope you get it by then
2-3 weeks is reasonable
for me i am worried cause everybody is getting it in 2-3 weeks and for mine it's been more than that
if timeframe is 1 month, 2 months for everybody, i would't be worried
16 days in consulate or just from day of applying to bls?