+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa to go to India

Simba82

Oct 17, 2018
Just went to downtown consulate in Vancouver they have said applications sent on 9th Nov will start getting processed next week so basically very tight travel time for us

Simba82

Oct 17, 2018
1 day..if they print it..am waiting to call BLS again for pick up..if they don't reach.will check whether it reaches BLS..and go there and ask the security whether I could pick up
3 to 5 pm for pick up at bls incase the status changes to transit to bls from processing

Reactions: Sindhu1601

sonisneh

Jun 3, 2019
1 day..if they print it..am waiting to call BLS again for pick up..if they don't reach.will check whether it reaches BLS..and go there and ask the security whether I could pick up
Same, we had already mentioned to them that we will pick it up even though we paid the courier fees, fingers crossed, can you please let me know when the status changes? When are you traveling?

Sindhu1601

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Same, we had already mentioned to them that we will pick it up even though we paid the courier fees, fingers crossed, can you please let me know when the status changes? When are you traveling?
Sure..my plan is on Dec 7...fingers crossed...praying God..

Sindhu1601

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
I thi

You have ample time you should be good
My application went to Brampton so worried...I don't have time...it took 30 days for u...my date is 15th Nov.my travel is on dec7..nly if I get it by dec3.i would b safe...we can't cancel flight tickets 6hours b4..we can't b so sure .

Simba82

Oct 17, 2018
My application went to Brampton so worried...I don't have time...it took 30 days for u...my date is 15th Nov.my travel is on dec7..nly if I get it by dec3.i would b safe...we can't cancel flight tickets 6hours b4..we can't b so sure .
Ya its cutting it very tight I have no hope now will be looking to cancel the trip if i dont get anything by Monday

Pvraju

Nov 11, 2013
When did your status change to granted but not printed..I too have the status..it changed ystdy.in the Indian website,they have asked to call the centre if the status changes to printed..I saw a person in the BLS waiting for pick up and the security asked him to come at 3pm.
Not sure when exactly the status chagned. I just came to know about indian website recently. But BLS website is more upto date. 3 days back BLS website changed status to "on the way back to bls office" and then dispatched

Reactions: Sindhu1601

Simba82

Oct 17, 2018
Not sure when exactly the status chagned. I just came to know about indian website recently. But BLS website is more upto date. 3 days back BLS website changed status to "on the way back to bls office" and then dispatched
The person at the consulate in Vancouver said every evening they update the status

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013
File Transfer...
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
25 may 2013
Passport Req..
15 aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4 March 2014
Sure..my plan is on Dec 7...fingers crossed...praying God..
My travelling date on dec 7 as well and my application start processing by consulate on 14 Nov. I don't know I will get my passport by then or not.

Pvraju

Nov 11, 2013
Awesome, congratulations. Can you please give us the timeline? When did your status change from not printed to printed after it was granted?
Thank you.

Here is the timeline

28th October - Applied for Visa walking at Brampton
1st November - BLS status: Processing at consulate.
7th November - India website status: Your visa is processed is Granted but Not-Printed BLS Status: Processing at consulate.
11th November - BLS Status: Application courired back to BLS office
14th November - BLS Status: Ready for dispatch
15th November - BLS Status: Dispatched via Courier. 15th evening plurolator tracker activated with application number as reference number
16th November - Passport received

The irony of all : India website status today : Your visa is processed is Granted but Not-Printed