+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa to go to India

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
line up was crazy… almost 150 applicants by 8AM
I had an appointment luckily. If you get there by 4.30 am you can easily get it done. Security and the staff are very polite.
Hey do we need two separate appointments if we want to submit surrender certificate and tourist visa application together?

Snoov

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Hey do we need two separate appointments if we want to submit surrender certificate and tourist visa application together?
Yes, if you are visiting with appointment you need two separate appointments. They will not take your second application if you only have one appointment. Walk-ins can do as many applications

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yes, if you are visiting with appointment you need two separate appointments. They will not take your second application if you only have one appointment. Walk-ins can do as many applications
But you can’t book two appointments on Bls website . It only allows one appointment per passport.

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
5 of us went with one appointment each. Two of us applied surrender and visit visa on the same appointment.

Reactions: Miss bee

jafarvillan

Jul 22, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
Nomination.....
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
line up was crazy… almost 150 applicants by 8AM
I had an appointment luckily. If you get there by 4.30 am you can easily get it done. Security and the staff are very polite.
Hi
What is the status of your visa application?.
I would like to know the current timelines as I want to apply for entryvisa+surrender cert application together and my travel is on Nov 26. I am concerned after seeing it will take 45 days to get entry visa, someone can share their timeline pls

Nick111

Apr 8, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-Sep-2015 - LAA received
Doc's Request.
Full Application Submitted - On 25-Sep-2015
they are not single application. Forms are different. You can apply both together. Just fill out both forms and take them with you
Thanks Noted.

Snoov

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Hi
What is the status of your visa application?.
I would like to know the current timelines as I want to apply for entryvisa+surrender cert application together and my travel is on Nov 26. I am concerned after seeing it will take 45 days to get entry visa, someone can share their timeline pls
They are still processing my application. It has not been a month yet

Dee3186

Aug 8, 2022
I booked an appointment with BLS to surrender passport and apply for entry visa. I selected service as passport and I got the email confirmation of the appointment. However the address says 40 Gillingham while it should be 60 Gillingham for passport surrender and entry visa. Can I still go to 60 Gillingham with this appointment? Can the same appointment be used for both surrender and entry visa?

Tommy2581

May 15, 2017
I booked an appointment with BLS to surrender passport and apply for entry visa. I selected service as passport and I got the email confirmation of the appointment. However the address says 40 Gillingham while it should be 60 Gillingham for passport surrender and entry visa. Can I still go to 60 Gillingham with this appointment? Can the same appointment be used for both surrender and entry visa?
40 and 60 Gillingham both accepts Passport Surrender applications. If you are also applying for Visa, go to 60 Gillingham.
I guess 40 Gillingham does not accept visa applications and it is accepted at 60 Gillingham.

Reach 30 min before your appointment time and ask the security guard at any of the BLS offices. They should be able to guide you.

wolfman2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2015
thanks I am going to North York centre tomorrow So let’s see how it goes. Brampton is very far me. I am planning not to take my infant child since I have to lineup at5 am. Taking my 4 month old doesn’t seem a good plan.
Hello, just wondering how it went for you. Were you able to apply on behalf of your infant child and wife without taking them to the centre?

Snoov

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Just want to update that I received my entry visa today. I applied on Oct 14 and it took exactly 14 days. I am still waiting on my surrender certificate and online it is still processing at the consulate.