diamond2189

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
27-05-2019
Hi,
I hope you received your visa on time.
Just wanted to know how long did it take.
I submitted in person and its been 7 days.
Application status says "Processing at Consulate General".
Thanks
Hey, Did you get your visa? How many days it took for you?

User184

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Can anyone please share current timeline for entry visa. I applied on August 31 via postal and processing at CGI since August 6th. My travel date October 5th.

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Hi everyone. if you can help me out with a little more information regarding the entry visa to India. I am in the process of booking my flight tickets to India in 4-5 weeks from now. Yesterday, I have surrendered my passport and asked the BLS staff about getting the visa to india quickly. They told me to apply for entry visa along with surrender receipt only. Has anyone applied entry visa to India like this. Because it will take me 4 weeks to get my surrender certificate and bls guys told me it is possible. Also how much time it will take to get the entry visa now a days?
I applied for a visa and surrender on the same day. Got the visa in about a week (saw the tracking) but picked up the passport only two weeks later when the surrender certificated and visa were ready as I didn't want to make multiple trips to BLS Brampton.

diamond2189

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
27-05-2019
I applied for a visa and surrender on the same day. Got the visa in about a week (saw the tracking) but picked up the passport only two weeks later when the surrender certificated and visa were ready as I didn't want to make multiple trips to BLS Brampton.
how did you get the tracking code? is there any tracking info they do provide on indianvisa website? right now i can only see under process. Am i suppose to pick up the passport from BLS or they will deliver it to my address?

nixster

Jan 4, 2021
Has anyone applied for a multiple entry visa? Is it just the fee that determines the visa duration as I did not see any option in the application for a multiple entry visa.

User184

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Has anyone applied for a multiple entry visa? Is it just the fee that determines the visa duration as I did not see any option in the application for a multiple entry visa.
[/QUOTE
In online application there is a section at the last asking whether you need single or multiple entry

Akga

Sep 19, 2019
Did you take a prior appintment or walkin?