Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
I'm applying for an e-visa for my infant, and I have already booked the flight ticket. I plan to visit Dubai on my way to India. In this case, do I need to mention the countries visited in the last 10 years?@
eas2lv
The application is for your baby, so mention countries visted by the baby as a visitor -- not your visits. For infant that may be no countries I guess.

Harpreet96

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
I applied for e visa this morning got the acknowledgment and again i got another acknowledgment email from evisa is that normal status is same as in morning in process

Reactions: bhvuan

Sh20

Mar 3, 2021
The application is for your baby, so mention countries visted by the baby as a visitor -- not your visits. For infant that may be no countries I guess.
I mean, when we're going to India in January, we have a 10-hour layover at Dubai Airport. So, we're planning to visit a few places in Dubai before we arrive at an Indian airport where they stamp the visa. My wife and I hold Indian passports

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
I mean, when we're going to India in January, we have a 10-hour layover at Dubai Airport. So, we're planning to visit a few places in Dubai before we arrive at an Indian airport where they stamp the visa. My wife and I hold Indian passports
That is irrelevant for the Indian visa application for your child. The question in the applictaion is about past visits already completed.

Last edited:

skondav

Nov 18, 2023
I applied for e visa this morning got the acknowledgment and again i got another acknowledgment email from evisa is that normal status is same as in morning in process
That's normal. Happened with my applications too. Also, got the e-visa approved (ETA) a couple of hours back. I applied today morning and it's done.

skondav

Nov 18, 2023
@Meera08 Did you manage to pickup the visa/passport -- an update here would help others in similar situation in future. Thanks.
I went to BLS Brampton today at 40 Gillingham at 2:30pm for their query time from 3pm onwards. There were already a bunch of people waiting. The guard came a little before 3pm and asked everyone what their queries were related to. A lot of them were there for withdrawal or getting back their passports. He went in and came out with this email address brampton.p@blsinternational.net where we can email our application withdrawal requests. He said that instead of waiting in the cold, we should go try emailing as they won't give us our applications just like that when we walk-in. It will take 24-48hrs he said. My guess is it may take more time as everyone will want their passports back. I emailed them my request this afternoon and no acknowledgement or changes yet to my entry visa applications. I still have time as we fly on Dec 9th. I can always try them next week if there is no progress on getting back the passports.

Reactions: forw.jane

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
I got my e visa 30 days until 23 dec do i need to apply again if i will stay later this day as i dont have my passport yet
Quoting from evisa FAQ:
"For e-Tourist Visa (30 days), the validity would be 30 days from the date of your first arrival in India. Double entries will be granted within the e-Visa validity period stamped on your Passport. Your first arrival must be between the date of issue and expiry of ETA."

So as long as you arrive before Dec 23 and do not stay more than 30 days (period granted) after arrival, you should be okay.

However, this is not true for 1 and 5 year evisa -- their validity is from the date of grant.

Reactions: Harpreet96

ghkn0002

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hi quesiton guys,
Do i do the same thing as oci application?
First name: xxx
Last name: sample

Because my first name is blank in canadian passport

samirradia

Oct 5, 2016
Hello,
I received the email from cspm-ivfrt@nic.in within hours of submitting walkin application and now the visa is in Processed and Printed status. My wife submitted an entry visa application on 21 and she has still not received the email. The status on Visa India website says Under Process. Is it normal to not receive an email after 48 hours of application? When can the visa be expected for her?
BTW: How long does evisa take to process after applying?